Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 66)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Usma you were right Sarja did scold DamuLOL.Wink....... but this was shocking that he didn't have an ounce of guilty feeling for doing wrong...........Angry

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Sujju

its too early for Sarjes past yet
I guess today Maruti might say that Saje is just as bad as Alka-Damu so he has no right to shout at them
or
Maruti will say thta Sarje doesnt need to poke nose in his matters
or
Maruti will say that he signed those papers on own will, making Sonali and Sarje look like kiars and thus saving Alka-Damu

But Sarje will lecture Maruti for sure and than walk out................
i go by the third option Usma.......... Broken Heart...... and Chandu will also feel that Sarja is wrongErmm...... only Sonali-Susheela will support Sarja........CryCry

Edited by sujji0609 - 17 March 2011 at 9:30pm
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Sujju

I guess today Maruti might say that Saje is just as bad as Alka-Damu so he has no right to shout at them
or
or
Maruti will say that he signed those papers on own will, making Sonali and Sarje look like kiars and thus saving Alka-Damu

i go by the third option Usma.......... Broken Heart...... and Chandu will also feel that Sarja is wrongErmm
dnt tell me about it....am tired of those pravachans....................talkign about ideologies that doesnt really work..take Nirus case  I also feel bad for her condition, but that doesnt make her taking Albelas help right....she was helpless i understand but the act alltogether wasnt right.........and Chandu doesnt see beyond that..............
...... only Sonali-Susheela will support Sarja........CryCry

Damu doesnt have guilty feelings because he is way down that..besides Damu is so drunk that he lost the sense of embarassment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Sujju

or
or

i go by the third option Usma.......... Broken Heart...... and Chandu will also feel that Sarja is wrongErmm
dnt tell me about it....am tired of those pravachans....................talkign about ideologies that doesnt really work..take Nirus case  I also feel bad for her condition, but that doesnt make her taking Albelas help right....she was helpless i understand but the act alltogether wasnt right.........and Chandu doesnt see beyond that..............
...... only Sonali-Susheela will support Sarja........CryCry

Damu doesnt have guilty feelings because he is way down that..besides Damu is so drunk that he lost the sense of embarassment

hmmmm agreed...... and even i don't want another lectureOuch...... when this time Sarja is right......... Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
me too Sujju, me too............don't know what awaits though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Sujji as usual u have covered everything so well that now I only have to respond with my views on your comments

Kapil wow what presenceDay Dreaming...he was fantabulousStar......... what expressions.Day Dreaming.......  they were awesomeCool.......... couldn't take my eyes off him for a moment..Blushing.....  loved the way he cut out Alka by sayingThumbs Up........ "Zyaada nahin bolne ka.... nahin toh aaj apun ka haath uth jayega....."..WinkLOL...... 
I am not going to praise our hero Kaps anymore as it is getting too repetitive but our Chikna deserves the best and I want this show to be a huge success bec of his character....
Sujji I loved all his dialogs and really any1 in their reasonable mind would support Sarja's actions....

Gosh i was choked when i saw Maruti slap SarjaCryBroken Heart...... and if you see even Sarja didn't expect thatBroken Heart....... he was looking at DamuErmm........  i was damn angry with Maruti for some timeAngry........ but did anyone notice the way Maruti was looking proudly at SarjaDay Dreaming when he narrated that he won't backstab  his fatherHug....... and he never expected Damu-Alka would stoop so low.Approve........... 

Refering to the abv in bold- I thought that Maruti had a look of pride for Sarja when he kept looking at him like that and when it ended in a slap Angry it was so shocking bec even tho they may have differences I would have expected a man of principles to be reasonable and fair after knowing the facts and whatever Sarja was saying.  His reaction with the slap made meCry and felt even more sorry for Sarja at this point...

that slap reminded me of a chakde scene where one player from punjab is fighting with a rickshaw driverWink..... her grandmother asks her to be quietD'oh....  that girl gets upset and asks her why are you telling me ... you should tell him insteadLOL........ her grandmother replies... who is my own?? You na??Day Dreaming......... here that slap seemed to have the same dimensionsCool...... it was like Maruti realised that Damu is no longer theirsOuch......... and  he also felt that although Sarja behaves sarcastic with him.Ermm....... and deep down he loves his family more than anything and would do...........  that trust element was there anything for  was presentHeart......... where Maruti knew that despite that slap he won't back stab him sDay Dreamingome dayBlushing but he didn't have the same trust in Damu-AlkaCry..... which somewhere proved that Maruti truly loves Sarja moreHeart...... 

@in bold 
I totally agree that Maruti knows that Damu is not part of his family now but Sarja still is and will continue to be and it is with that feeling of having the right on Sarja over Damu that he was able to react with a slap....   But nevertheless it hurts to see Sarja treated this way and taken for granted by Maruti.... but Maruti is as complicated a character as Sarja and the actor who plays him is doing a great job...

Also i felt yesterday's scene gave us a clear picture what exactly would have happened in Sarja's pastErmmDay Dreaming......... where Sarja was right.Smile..... Maruti also knew he was right.Tongue.... but did not support him.Broken Heart......... Sarja's dialogues in the jail hold more meaning nowDay Dreaming........ "Sahi aur galath ki pehchaan toh aapko aaj bhi nahin hai............and Aaaj salon baad phir se ek ladki ke kehne par aapne apne bete ko salakhon ke piche dakhel diya........"Broken HeartCry

Sujji here I feel that we have not got any clear pic abt Sarja's past but we do know that Maruti has been unfair to him many times but there is the first time which could have hurt their relationship and created this kind of strain in their relationship which is still continuing......
In my opinion there may not be any major history behind it -  but it could be just that over the years this kind of repetitive unfairness has not helped their relationship....

Maruti may be principled in his job as a Hawaldar but when it comes to his family he may be weak and in showing the society that he is principled he is regularly unfair to his own - specifically Sarja bec he tends to have a streak of rebellion in him....

Also i feel Maruti is feeling guilty for being the cause of Sarja's changed behaviourErmm........ so he tries to distance himself from him.Disapprove..... he also feels hurt with the fact that Sarja continues to respect and love him in front of othersHeart........ it's like maine uske saath bura kiya phir bhi woh mere saath aacha baat karta haiApprove.........  but being a father he's not able to bring his feelings into wordsBroken Heart........ it's like K3G...... imagine Amitabh's situation with ShahrukhDay Dreaming...........  and somewhere i feel Sarja realises that but is unsure about it.Embarrassed...... and so he behaves sarcastically with him but drops hints of his love.Broken Heart

Yes you could be right here...

Sarja can be aptly called as the loyal son of the familyBlushing......someone who will continue to value his family despite odds.Hug........  and it reminds me of Purva's FFBig smile....... where it was out of concern for his favourite son Sarja Maruti behaved that way.Embarrassed......  and also there is a saying...... you often show your frustration,anger comfortably on someone whom you love the most........ WinkLOLEmbarrassed

Agree with the abv in bold and Sarja will be a pillar of strength whenever difficult times strikes the family.  See even in this episode Sonali wanted to share what she knew but after giving thought to all the family members she only felt comfortable telling Sarja abt it....  
Bec she knew that Sarja will do something and not allow his parents to be used in this way....

I feel today we may either have........Ermm
1)Maruti shouting at Sarja that who gave the license to talk to Damu-Alka like thatCry........ and he'll tell not to tell all this to ChanduUnhappy...
I feel that this is most likely what will happen in tonights epi

or
2)Sarja will get angry and walk out.Day Dreaming...... but Susheela will stop him.....and support him.Day Dreaming
Yes Susheela and Sonali will support him but dont know abt Maruti and Chandu as they are on their own emotional trips

or
3)Glimpse of Sarja's past.Broken Heart......  and Sarja's breakdownBroken HeartCryDay Dreaming
I doubt if we will see this happening bec Sarja breakdown is out of character in my opinion and esp in front of others -  he will be upset and angry and go back to punching bags but breakdown is highly unlikely...
Sarja's past may come in flashbacks but not all of it ...  it could be shown while he is with punching bag
or
4)Chandu without knowing or knowing the exact situation will manavofy SarjaErmm and Sonali will assist himDay Dreaming...... 

Really would love to see this happen but doubt it bec Creatives never give us what we want to watch

or
5)Sarja will again confront his father Day Dreamingand tell he doesn't know what is right and wrong.Cool....... 

or

Again I feel that this might happen bec it is consistent with the way Sarja reacts to his fathers bad judgements according to him
6) Let Susheela slap Damu....... Day DreamingI so want this scene........... LOLLOL

Really really want to see this happen ....  I want Susheela to slap Damu and I would like to see Susheela, Chandu and Sonali supporting Sarja this time...  I would hate to see the incident left at this stage with Sarja nursing another hurt on his own again

Faiza_samsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
lagta hain hum saab logo ko long long essay write karne ka disease ho gaya ROFL
nice writing everyone...you captured everything
BTW, i got my imagine backBig smile...now i hope my imagination didnt leave meLOL

Edited by usmrasul - 17 March 2011 at 10:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for ur warm wishes on my birthday I have never received so many birthday greetings in my whole  life. I really want to thank the forum through which i have met all u wonderful friends.
Comming to the discussion itna baat karte ho tum sab log. had to read full 16 pagesErmm
couldnt watch the episode yesterday but watched the rerun today. didnt understand why Maruti slapped SarjaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry as it should have been Damu who was supposed to be slapped.ConfusedConfusedConfused
Would love to see Sarja give one tight slap each to his bro and babhi.
BTW saw the new promo. sarja telling Maruti ki u r doing the same mistake again and if there is any fool in this house its Sarja and  i'll never step into this house againOuchConfusedShocked

usma start a new post " ssrja ka flashback...........predictions please"

Confused

Faiza_samsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index