Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 61)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Sorry guys in my rush I may have missed some parts but did not want u guys to leave so rushed thru the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I mean literally he should have slapped Damu for not telling anything though he knew Alka's intention before marriage. The person who deserved slap most is Alka who took signature from him by cheating him............ Why the hell slap to Sarjaa???

Kapil was awesome today once again......... His body language, expression, dialouge delievery everything rocks.... specially when he warned Alka to stay back and not to interfere else he will not think before slapping her even Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sudhalata1Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Guys also Niru tells Sharda that she will take her father and leave and go somewhere else as a tenant...
Niru cannot find her money and in the meantime Sharda calls Chaman ( dont know what the purpose was for calling him when she has a husband)Confused
Chaman does not really do much but watch while Sharda insults Niru and forces her to leave the house with her father

I had missed the abv in my update
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
yaha pe kaps ko thabrano ka competition chal rahja hai...first Shushila than Maruti
am glad that Kaps has beard now, otherwise slap would have hurt him harder
do I sound weird? i must be after knowing what happened in epi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Juna di, dont worry i will cover as a part of my written updates... managed  to watch epi online.........
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I mean literally he should have slapped Damu for not telling anything though he knew Alka's intention before marriage. The person who deserved slap most is Alka who took signature from him by cheating him............ Why the hell slap to Sarjaa???

Kapil was awesome today once again......... His body language, expression, dialouge delievery everything rocks.... specially when he warned Alka to stay back and not to interfere else he will not think before slapping her even Clap

Yes our Kaps was too good and btw yesterday around 6.00pm I saw him online Big smile  and I think he must have taken my comment seriously as he was visible but as usual i logged off immediately and was hoping one of u might be online at that point....

darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
By the way Kaps looked good in that Green shirt..... Good something different....... waise bhi he likes such shirt only...

Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Juna di, i think u can take a chance and atleast ping him with "Hi" when u find him online one more time...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index