Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 60)

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thank u Juna aapi  but isnt it wierd that bank gives loan to to them being Maruti as a guaranter ? He is only a constable and even dont have his own house ?? doesnt bank ask some huge guarantee for giving loans for house???Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Update coming up and it is the ending but I am so angry with Maruti and literally hate him now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Ok i managed to watch 2 parts n i found another clue for prediction ..

Niru threatens her sister if they have to live in her sister's house as tenants so why bother living here ..she says she would go to another place n find some other house ......My prediction is ..she will tell it chandu and Chandu will only agree to live in Sarja's house by asking him to make Niru n her baba their tanents as they need shelter badlyShocked...Sarja will agree ....Chandu apnay hi chakkar mein hoga ..in the mean time sarja will again become kabab mein haddi in blossoming love....Sushila will be with sarja ..while sonali will support chandu-niru loveShocked....ghar mein hi groups n division?D'oh
sumi ..are u happy with my stupid prediction ?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Sarja tells his mom "  dekha aap ke laad pyaar ne iss ko bigada hai"  He tells all that Damu and his wife have cheated his father and got his signature on the papers...
Alka calls him a gunda and he retorts back saying that  "  haan malum hai ki mein gunda hoon par ....  sorry I forget the exact words but this is what it meant
I know I am a gunda but at least I dont stab my own parents back with a knife like you two...
he says something abt even a dog is more faithful to his owners than u
there are some good dialogs from Sarja here....  Sorry guys not good at repeating them
All the faces are shown now and Maruti comes forward and camera is on his face and I thought that he would feel pride for Sarja but no
I dont get what problem Maruti has against Sarja bec at this point he slaps him .....
This is where the epi ends

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thank u so much Juna aapi for the awesome updates , that was so quick Hug

Juna04

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Dont ask me today........... I feel Marutirao is just brainless person who takes out anger of his failure onto Sarjaa only......He was at no fault today, still he slapped him

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Juna di, he says he knows he is gundaa but atleast "Apne baap pith piche chura to nahi bhokta" that means doesnt cheat his own father...

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
sigh
Maruti gone insane

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index