Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 49)

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Wishing you many many happy returns of the Day, Sudha di!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I guess girls ur wish are getting fulfilled installment......... If you watch today's promo, Sarjaa drops dumbbells when Sonali tells him about it.
That means Dole-shole, hai-rabba!! EmbarrassedBlushing

hmm...glad off the promo

err, BTW, girls: there is a new topic relating to injustice once again, this time its about  chandni..i guess sm1 was angry and tried to mock the previous post and in turn just fooling themselves (well I wont completely blame them).better avoid that topic.....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Sumi, yes its better to avoid that topic....
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Lata diii... wish you many more happy returns of the day........Hug

Wow that's a nice promoDay Dreaming....... Sarja will definitely do somethingBlushing...... without letting Maruti know about it..Approve..... now the fact i loved the most here was Sonali confided in SarjaHeartDay DreamingBlushing.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sudhalata1

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
yes, me also loving that....... But then I think even if Sarjaa does something secretly Maruti will not appreciate it, if he comes to know about it.............

I feel Sarjaa will do something to get extension for Maruti's job... so that their problem for house will be solved somehow....

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

yes, me also loving that....... But then I think even if Sarjaa does something secretly Maruti will not appreciate it, if he comes to know about it.............

I feel Sarjaa will do something to get extension for Maruti's job... so that their problem for house will be solved somehow....
Hmmm agreeTongue.... but if Sarja gets to threatening someoneEmbarrassed.... it won't be liked by the familyBroken Heart...... and Maruti will further get angry with SarjaOuch.....

maybe he'll help out in a different mannerTongue....... but will do everything behind the screenCry......  and Maruti won't realiseEmbarrassed....  and Sarja will be happy about it and behave with him as if he's the same useless person as felt by MarutiErmmCryOuch....... and one day Maruti will get to know that it was Sarja who helped himBig smile..........

I really loved Sonali confiding in Sarja as that showed how close she is to Sarja.Day Dreaming... and also she knew if someone will understand and handle that situation well it's Sarja as he always dropped hints about the secretive behaviour of Damu-AlkaDay DreamingBlushing......

darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
You know yesterday's Sarja-Chandu scene looked little incomplete to me... i would have loved more if Sarja dragged Chandu to his bicycle.... and Sarja-Chandu both happily worked together in getting it repaired........ and they should have shown Susheela happily watching it from the top.......  as she was disturbed with the fact that Chandu was not in talking terms with Sarja because of Niru.....
darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Sujju, i think  Chandu is still upset on Sarjaa... though he wished to forgive him..... I think Sarjaa will not trouble Niru anymore....

Dont we know "Sarjaa apna vaada kabhi todata nahi........"

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index