Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 48)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwww seeing Kapil is a total delightDay Dreaming........ he made that scene look so good with his awesome Blushingyet different expressions.PartyDancing.......  i really feel he's busy with something.Ermm....... maybe promotionsErmm........  because he seemed a little tiredBroken Heart........ but of course his expressions were to die for.Heart....... they made it lively.Day Dreaming........  aww loved himBlushing........

i heard somewhere that one place Kapil goes for promotion and one place Arjun goesErmm..... and very few places they go together.Smile...... as either of them is needed for the shootTongue......  and if you count the number of times Sarja character makes an impact is more compared to Chandu-NIru scenes where they made an impactDay Dreaming.....   the reason being his is a very complex character.D'oh....... and needs to do varies of expressions......  so he is bound to need more timeEmbarrassed....

Hehehe Sarja hit the bullseye yesterdayWink........ he proved that he knows Chandu moreDay Dreaming......  i really liked the way he said "tu baar baar yeh ladki ladki karta rehta hai........ kahin tera us ladki ke saath koi chakkar toh nahin....."  LOL
LOL

I did not like Maruti's words of calling Sarja uselessBroken Heart..... i really feel it's Sarja who's going to help out moreDay Dreaming........ as Damu is joru ka ghulam Ouchand Chandu still needs to study.Ermm....... i guess Sarja character is back on track.PartyDancing...... how about Sarja as a mechanic cum goonda...??Day Dreaming

Loved Susheela-Sonali sceneApprove....... especially the way Susheela shouted ChuhaWink..... hehehe that was damn funnyLOLLOL........ chalo atleast they escapedThumbs Up.........

One part of my prediction worked...... we did get a scene of Sarja manavofy Chandu......... Approve

Since Sarja said he won't spare Chaman.Wink......i hope we get to see a good sequence of him with ChamanDay Dreaming with Sarja ending up victorious..... Party
Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

hello girls
sujju: thnx for the long post......but my what Big theory???? I currently am believing Darshudis initial theory..............
sorry if i'm hurting you by writing this...Cry...... but i meant Niru does not fall for Chandu but for .............. etc etc..........  [hope you get it now...]Smile

Anyways me happy that Sarja got a hint of Chandu's love for Niru.......LOLWink
Wink
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Sujji dear I just loved every bit of your post here and since u covered most of it and I am too lazy to repeat things I will only comment on your post,  if that is okay with every1.....

Originally posted by sujji0609

Awwwwwwwwwwww seeing Kapil is a total delightDay Dreaming........ he made that scene look so good with his awesome Blushingyet different expressions.PartyDancing.......  i really feel he's busy with something.Ermm....... maybe promotionsErmm........  because he seemed a little tiredBroken Heart........ but of course his expressions were to die for.Heart....... they made it lively.Day Dreaming........  aww loved himBlushing........ 

Sujji what can I say dear I am all over crazy abt Sarja and Kaps toh - I feel like a protective angel to him and I really am tempted to ask him to get good sleep and drink lots of water and eat at regular hours etc etc but then I dont want to be his motherLOLLOLLOL
But his expressions were too good and Sujji like always can u capture all of his cute expressions and we can have a thread with a game captioning these expression.  All the captions have to be funny tho....  What do u all think abt this idea????

i heard somewhere that one place Kapil goes for promotion and one place Arjun goesErmm..... and very few places they go together.Smile...... as either of them is needed for the shootTongue......  and if you count the number of times Sarja character makes an impact is more compared to Chandu-NIru scenes where they made an impactDay Dreaming.....   the reason being his is a very complex character.D'oh....... and needs to do varies of expressions......  so he is bound to need more timeEmbarrassed.... 
Yes I already mentioned that his is a complex character and therefore more interesting to watch and he is too good in this role with his excellent dialog delivery and expressions he manages to convey all the feelings so well...

Hehehe Sarja hit the bullseye yesterdayWink........ he proved that he knows Chandu moreDay Dreaming......  i really liked the way he said "tu baar baar yeh ladki ladki karta rehta hai........ kahin tera us ladki ke saath koi chakkar toh nahin....."  LOL
LOLLOL
Yes Iliked the fact that he can read Chandu so well and this shows the close bonding between the brothers.  I am so glad that they did not prolong Chandu's anger with his bro for too long...  I like shows where when bad things happen or the characters do bad things and regret - positive things happen soon and the results are happy again....
I did not like Maruti's words of calling Sarja uselessBroken Heart..... i really feel it's Sarja who's going to help out moreDay Dreaming........ as Damu is joru ka ghulam Ouchand Chandu still needs to study.Ermm....... i guess Sarja character is back on track.PartyDancing...... how about Sarja as a mechanic cum goonda...??Day Dreaming

Sujji I agree that Maruti has high expectations from his Sons and Sarja has so far fallen short of it.  As u have mentioned in your past posts, Maruti does not see the good side of Sarja and his weakness gets highlighted more in Maruti's mind...

I also feel that Sarja will be the saviour for the family and it will be a gradual progress but there will be a time when Maruti will acknowledge that Sarja has been a good son after all and certainly better than Damu although Chandu will continue to be his fav son....but Sarja will get a lot of respect from his father in future....
Loved Susheela-Sonali sceneApprove....... especially the way Susheela shouted ChuhaWink..... hehehe that was damn funnyLOLLOL........ chalo atleast they escapedThumbs Up.........
Yes loved that scene but I would have also hated any1 snooping around my things even if it is family members....  But they had a reason to be snooping in the situation so dont blame them and loved it as it brought in some humor in the show

One part of my prediction worked...... we did get a scene of Sarja manavofy Chandu......... Approve
Like I said that is the best part of shows like this where relationships are not destroyed within the family based on certain issues....

Since Sarja said he won't spare Chaman.Wink......i hope we get to see a good sequence of him with ChamanDay Dreaming with Sarja ending up victorious..... Party
Dancing
Yes me too waiting for Sarja-Chaman Kusti-Masti-dhamaal and all....  both Sarja and Chaman can be so funny at times that it is a joy to watch them both.... and I would defo like our Sarja to win every fight esp with Chaman....
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys had to make that rushed post as I have a busy day ahead and may or may not see you all tonight.....
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
will miss you junadi
Sujju: ur avatar picture sets me dreaming kanjali once again.............

saw the new promo......seems like Faiza apus prediction/theory might just come true..and i will love it if it does Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Mujhay maarnay ka aisay bol rahi ho jaisay saamnay koi cockroach hai ,aur dosray aadmi kay haath mein chappal hai ..jis say maar do usay maar doROFL ....btw , chappal say yaad ayaOuch ...Kaps  aurangabad press conference kay liye rubber ki chappal pehan kay hi chala gaya phir sayD'ohROFL ..ok ok am not saying anything else nahi to sachi muchi mujhay maar do gayLOL

mainay kaha na , once i see epi , kuch dimagh ki baati jalay gi then i will b able to predict something..

I was thinking ki abhi tak Faiza ne kapil ke chappal ke baare mein kuchh nahi kaha. i'm wrong again. you have eagle eyes. Jahan we people miss something you r sure to catch itBig smileLOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Hey just watched that scene again..... specially Sarjaa's dialouge "Ab muskurane ke liye bhi mujhe tere liye bhajiya talana padega kya?" ROFL

He changes so many expressions in one scene, some serious, some mischevious, some innocent.....Embarrassed

me too loved that scene. awsome expressionEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I guess girls ur wish are getting fulfilled installment......... If you watch today's promo, Sarjaa drops dumbbells when Sonali tells him about it.
That means Dole-shole, hai-rabba!! EmbarrassedBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index