Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 40)

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Faizu whom do you are expecting as ur prince charming in dream?? Wink

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Yeh sawal bhi koi poochnay wala hai Wink waisay abhi to mein sumaiya kay liye prince dhoond rahi thi * makes heavenly innocent face *ROFL

Bye all .... take care:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

hello zeisha...welcome to this thread...
I am Sumaiya but my IF friends call me Usma and i like it that way so you can call me Usma too if you want to be friends Wink

now share something about yourself Big smile

whats ur real name? Embarrassed (if you dnt mind me asking)
What made you interested on this particular thread?
Are you following the show regularly, in watching epi or reading written updates?
do you have any particular celebrity as fav ?(of PMMKA or other shows)

Ok, so as we like people with idea, share a small prediction with us on what might happen in the story in the long-term, how do you expect it to evolve and revolve?

please dont think am grilling you, you always have the liberty not to answer

once again a hearty welcome Hug

Hey Thank you guys for adding me and welcoming me.Hug
I will not mind anything.
My real name is Zayeesha Gurung(Full name is Zayeesha Mamta GurungLOL)
No Iam not watching this show regularly.
Yes my fav in PMMKA is my one and only Kapil Nirmal aka Sarje Rao Bhosle.
Iam sorry I cannot predict anything, 
I guess I talked you guys before lagta hain sab ghajini hogaye hainROFL
mein iss forum ke Sarje Rao Bhosle hoonLOL kabhi kabhar aati hoon yaha woh bhi PMMKA mein kabhi kabhi aatey hain na??LOL
So the show without him is reallySleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04sujji0609

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Darshudi: dinner done and all ready to switch the tv mood on? am totally filled today, moms cooking is  delicious Embarrassed
Thank you so much.
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

@Sujju; surely you will come in the morning...plz write a very long optimistic post  analyzing todays epi and future of sarjes actions in the show (mein ladki kitni demandin ho na?LOL )

LOLLOL Usma jab Sarja hota hai.Day Dreaming....... tab automatically post long ho jaate hai.Blushing.......  but still will give it a try for youWink.......

I loved Niru-VIshwas's sceneBig smile........ but i have a feeling tomorrow Sharada is going to steal that moneyAngry........... and Niru is dead meat for sure.Ouch...she can't get back to the job Sarja gave her Ermmas Albela won't allow her to do it as he has somewhere forced that manager into agreeing to recruit only those guys/gals whom he sendsCry........ so she'll have to call ChanduOuch..........

I loved Susheela-Chandu-Maruti-Sonali sceneEmbarrassed......  when Susheela told whatever Chandu likes you also like na.Shocked......  Maruti looked little shocked but then came back to sensesShocked........ I wanted to scream whatever Sarja likes Maruti likes.Cry...... their choices are identicalEmbarrassed.......

the point i love in SusheelaHeart...... is that she sees the good side of Sarja more and loves him unconditionallyBlushing....... same goes for Sarja tooBlushing....... despite that slap he didn't hold anything against Susheela.Day Dreaming....... he clearly stated with these words"apun ka maai hai is ghar mein and apun ke pyaar karne ka tareeka alag haiDay Dreaming" and it's just as i felt Susheela somewhere won't like NiruErmm.......... as she'll be reminded of Sarja going to jail because of her.........Broken Heart

problem with Chandu-Maruti is they see only the wrong side of Sarja especially Maruti Broken Heartand get to the decision that he's always wrongCry........ despite Sarja's crookednessWink....... he actually helped Niru right.Big smile......atleast for a day she was able to stand firmly against her sister as well as Albela.Clap...... who gave that courage???Wink........ Sarja definitely not ChanduApprove........

Hehe Usma even i was wondering why they didn't show any flashbacks.LOL...... that reminds me a part of your big theory[ hope you get it.....] Wink

Now where is SarjaBroken Heart......... mentioning his name is not enoughUnhappyBroken Heart......... we want a full fledged Sarja sceneDay Dreaming...... i hope we get to see a mother-son scene todaySmile.........  i want it to be like last time...... the way Susheela was faking that she doesn't love SarjaLOL...... and Sarja making her realiseEmbarrassed........ aww that was so cuteDay Dreaming..maybe this time let Sarja fake it out.... LOL

About the future of Sarja's actions.Wink...... i feel since Niru is going out.Ermm..... she might  come across Sarja Big smile....... and kya pata she might thank him for his help as she has money for her father's treatmentTongue......... and Sarja will see her father tooTongue......... but i have a feeling Sarja is going to be in a state of shock when he sees her alright......... ShockedLOL

Maybe when he doesn't find Niru at the workplace later Sarja will get to know about Albela's plotWink........ so he's sure to retaliateBig smile........ but how.Ermm......... let's wait and watch..Embarrassed......

There's sure to be a Sarja-Chandu sequenceErmm...... as Sarja will try to manavofy Chandu...... Cry

Edited by sujji0609 - 15 March 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Juna04Faiza_samusmrasul

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, finally I managed to break the wall...
I can be in write mode from office too...

Yipeee.... But i cant make long post and cant put smiley as well...

Girls, one suggestion... why not to put our though about Epi in ED thread as well...
It will be upfront for everyone what's everyone's view about epi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Hey girls, finally I managed to break the wall...
I can be in write mode from office too...

Yipeee.... But i cant make long post and cant put smiley as well...

Girls, one suggestion... why not to put our though about Epi in ED thread as well...
It will be upfront for everyone what's everyone's view about epi.

Darshu I like the idea very much and now we dont have to do ED on this thread and more ppl can participate in ED thread also we will get all different points of view and
Wink U know what the TRP's will increase as more ppl will read and participate.....

DarshuStar gr8 idea dear ....  I am all for it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Wow that's great dii.Hug...... now how exactly did you manage to break the wall??? WinkLOL...

Sure diii...... but where is the EPD in this forum???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index