Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 29)

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by usmrasul

[QUOTE=usmrasul][QUOTE=sujji0609][QUOTE=usmrasul][QUOTE=sujji0609]

why always Sarje- Chandu scenes? why your expectation and  demand went so down? why? cant we just demand and dream for just Sarje scenes where he will emerge powerful one in the scene? honestly ....................................Ouch

@Darshudi: i also feel its the way they are showing the story.....omnce again i remember Gautom Hedge.its not what you tell, its how you tell, and somethign wrong with "How"

about lead chemistry, i have sm issues on that too but better not say in this  forum...even walls have ears
Usma i never meant only Sarja-Chandu scenesBroken Heart........ since we were talking about Sarja-Chandu scene so i specified how i want themSmile........

Given a choice i want only Sarja and if possible his scenes with rest of the family except Chandu as we have seen scenes with ChanduEmbarrassed...... we get to see many scenes of  Chandu's equation with the family but Sarja's scenes are very less.Broken Heart...... i want to see  mother-son talks Big smileafter the way she slapped Sarja.Ouch...... 

you know something i want Sarja's scene with Sharada.Wink....... it would be a scene of the milleniumLOL......... Big smilesharada makes a better villian than albela......me too waiting for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Oyeee Sujji, yeh quote karna band kar.......... Teri post kaunsi hain, samajh mein nahi aata..........
hehe ....... i just realised myself....... so removed some part...........WinkLOL

oops i did it again......... Embarrassed..........  but then short post hai....... LOL

darshana23

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

me too Sudha di........... Its not 3 days actually its 4 days....
he was not there on Friday too...... Cry

Daily soap aab Daily Soup ho gaya....all watery hai, no substance for us LOLLOLdaily soup is not healthy for us. need something substantial to survive......hum bhi aur serial bhi

you mean cereal (serial) or daily soup (soap)are very nutritious once you add enough meat  (muscles aka kaps)on it as the main course ? Wink ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Faiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Sumi, me too agree with you. Seriously that "How" part is missing.....
I can take example of RKAB itself, literally they showed lead meets face 2 face after 2 months from serial start.........Still show was fab and chemistry too...........

Here story is great and characterization is good too......... but seems like heart is missing........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

me too Sudha di........... Its not 3 days actually its 4 days....
he was not there on Friday too...... Cry

Daily soap aab Daily Soup ho gaya....all watery hai, no substance for us LOLLOLdaily soup is not healthy for us. need something substantial to survive......hum bhi aur serial bhi

you mean cereal (serial) or daily soup (soap)are very nutritious once you add enough meat  (muscles aka kaps)on it as the main course ? Wink ROFL

ROFLROFL
ROFL

Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sujji0609][QUOTE=usmrasul][QUOTE=sujji0609][QUOTE=usmrasul][QUOTE=sujji0609]

you know something i want Sarja's scene with Sharada.Wink....... it would be a scene of the milleniumLOL......... Big smilesharada makes a better villian than albela......me too waiting for it
  agree Lata diii....... she has a comic element which is present in SarjaLOL...... but then Albela has it tooWink...... still i  would love to see Sarja's scene with Sharada..... Day Dreaming
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Sumi, me too agree with you. Seriously that "How" part is missing.....
I can take example of RKAB itself, literally they showed lead meets face 2 face after 2 months from serial start.........Still show was fab and chemistry too...........

Here story is great and characterization is good too......... but seems like heart is missing........frankly speaking the love story lacks soulOuchand the chemistry is so thanda

Edited by sudhalata1 - 15 March 2011 at 9:00am
andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

Hello! Did I miss sumthing more? I mean apart from Kaps' adorable pictures on FB??

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

Edited by andromeda_kia - 15 March 2011 at 9:01am

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index