Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 27)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by usmrasul

So our plan went kaput.Broken Heart...... we didn't get to see fighting sequence.Wink....... now what's your take....... how will they show a new Sarja scene??Ermm

simple, they same old boring tried way...Chandu lecturing Sarje.....besides many asked for Sarje-Chandu scenes, now you will get that..............

BTW, girls Just chatted with Beenadi, she said hello to all of you............

Hello to Beena diii too....... Hug........

awww i really don't want one more lecturing sceneCry....... and even if it happens i want Sarja to be like he isLOL......... anyways i guess when he gets to know about Albela forcing the manager to take only those guys/girls he sendsShocked then Sarja is sure to retaliateDay Dreaming.........  so one more Kamlesh sequence awaits us....... Day Dreaming

isnt that like rotating in a same cycle? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

So our plan went kaput.Broken Heart...... we didn't get to see fighting sequence.Wink....... now what's your take....... how will they show a new Sarja scene??Ermm

simple, they same old boring tried way...Chandu lecturing Sarje.....besides many asked for Sarje-Chandu scenes, now you will get that..............

awww i really don't want one more lecturing sceneCry....... and even if it happens i want Sarja to be like he isLOL......... anyways i guess when he gets to know about Albela forcing the manager to take only those guys/girls he sendsShocked then Sarja is sure to retaliateDay Dreaming.........  so one more Kamlesh sequence awaits us....... Day Dreaming

agreed......... rotation and revolution of the scenesLOL.........  but then in order to make it different....... why not this time Sarja think of a way of sending Albela to jail??? WinkDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

maybe we should be more specific when we say more sarje chandu scenesOuchConfused nahi to will have to watch chandu lecturing sarja Cry
agreed diii.. if i want another Sarja-Chandu scenes then it has to be like the first one and the recent one......Embarrassedwhere both of them stood at their individual choices and did not let the other influence the other...... Big smile

Edited by sujji0609 - 15 March 2011 at 8:35am

sudhalata1Faiza_sam

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

agreed......... rotation and revolution of the scenesLOL.........  but then in order to make it different....... why not this time Sarja think of a way of sending Albela to jail??? WinkiDay Dreamingf albela goes to jail who will sarja bashConfusedConfusedwe all r waiting for the scene na

Faiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
me too missing Sarjaa.... but then going by Sujju's thinking...
when there is promo related to Niru only, Sarjaa is there in episode.....Embarrassed

Sumi, abt missing thing u r talking about. I feel its lead chemistry. It should have been catching point of PMMKA but unfortunately it is not..... All other characters-actors are giving backbone support but the main attraction for any show is lacking big time. I liked to watch Albela, Shardaa scenes rather than watching song sequence Dead

Edited by darshana23 - 15 March 2011 at 8:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

agreed......... rotation and revolution of the scenesLOL.........  but then in order to make it different....... why not this time Sarja think of a way of sending Albela to jail??? WinkiDay Dreamingf albela goes to jail who will sarja bashConfusedConfusedwe all r waiting for the scene na
yes diii but since they didn't show oneBroken Heart now i was thinking of other possibilitiesWink........ they can still show Sarja shirtlessBlushing........ working on some dumbbells.... he gets furious when he learns about AlbelaDay Dreaming....... he hits that boxers bag in his angerDay DreamingBlushing...... but slowly calms and thinks of a tactful way of defeating AlbelaBig smileLOL....... and successfully sends him to jail....LOL but how i'l leave the decision to Sarja..... Embarrassed

sudhalata1darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

me too missing Sarjaa.... but then going by Sujju's thinking...
when there is promo related to Niru only, Sarjaa is there in episode.....Embarrassed hehe i really hope so.LOL.... it's already 3 days without himCry........ missing him big time....... Broken Heart

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

agreed......... rotation and revolution of the scenesLOL.........  but then in order to make it different....... why not this time Sarja think of a way of sending Albela to jail??? WinkDay Dreaming

again a rotation....and Sarje dnt like police so he would rather bit Albela than sending him to jail.its an ego issue

why always Sarje- Chandu scenes? why your expectation and  demand went so down? why? cant we just demand and dream for just Sarje scenes where he will emerge powerful one in the scene? honestly ....................................Ouch

@Darshudi: i also feel its the way they are showing the story.....omnce again i remember Gautom Hedge.its not what you tell, its how you tell, and somethign wrong with "How"

about lead chemistry, i have sm issues on that too but better not say in this  forum...even walls have ears

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index