Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

   
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 146)

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21840

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Sujju, keep someone special's name Anjali only.......... why you dont like "A"? Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sujju, keep someone special's name Anjali only.......... why you dont like "A"? Broken Heart
I love it diiiHeart....... i was just trying to rhyme it with name SarjaEmbarrassed....... don't worry i'll keep it Anjali only....... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 8328

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by darshana23

Sujju one more pic changed!! Heart Embarrassed

U seemed to be have collection of them Tongue

I am also missing him like anything. I hope he would have get rid of his dark circles little bit after such long break...... Unhappy
hehe yes diiiBig smile..... huge collection of KanjaliBlushing...... and it now Kapil's pics exceeds the pics i have of Srk......... LOL


Agreed diiii........ if he's using the free time in a good way then goodSmile....... but still can't ignore his absence in the showBroken Heart....... God please make Sarja enter today...... Cry

on the contrary, it seems the more he is nt in the show, the more dark circles he has when he returns...wonder why!!!!!!!!!!!! what does he do with all those "free " time...............or is it because he has "free" time , he uses it to get tensed and this tension results into dark circles? Ouch

also hoping he is using time properly...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 8328

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sujju, keep someone special's name Anjali only.......... why you dont like "A"? Broken Heart

i feel the name Anjali goes better with Kapil, not Sarje...so a different name wnt hurt me Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by darshana23

Sujju one more pic changed!! Heart Embarrassed

U seemed to be have collection of them Tongue

I am also missing him like anything. I hope he would have get rid of his dark circles little bit after such long break...... Unhappy
hehe yes diiiBig smile..... huge collection of KanjaliBlushing...... and it now Kapil's pics exceeds the pics i have of Srk......... LOL


Agreed diiii........ if he's using the free time in a good way then goodSmile....... but still can't ignore his absence in the showBroken Heart....... God please make Sarja enter today...... Cry

on the contrary, it seems the more he is nt in the show, the more dark circles he has when he returns...wonder why!!!!!!!!!!!! what does he do with all those "free " time...............or is it because he has "free" time , he uses it to get tensed and this tension results into dark circles? Ouch

also hoping he is using time properly...........

Maybe someone special makes use of those days to talk to him on phoneWinkEmbarrassed...... and their talks extend so much that Kapil has darker circles moreLOL........ Gosh me speaking in Faizu's ishtyle........ WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Faiza_sam

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21840

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Anjali names goes better with Kapil??? Its best with Kapil Blushing Embarrassed Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 8328

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Anjali names goes better with Kapil??? Its best with Kapil Blushing Embarrassed Heart

i agree
bechara sujju will be so confused over "S" and "A" now.......LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Anjali names goes better with Kapil??? Its best with Kapil Blushing Embarrassed Heart
their names entwined sounds so hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Day DreamingBlushing
Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Faiza_sam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index