Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

   
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 145)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21812

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Sujju, I will read that now...... I just saw Sarjaa's name and asked you to start FF over here........

Atleast something about Sarjaa.... Cry CVs are not interested show anything related to him Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21812

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul



other times, he used to appear 2 day among the 5 days the serial airsConfused
this week it came down to 1 day in 5 daysConfused
so next week he would be 0 days in 5 days Dead

and to be honest, even when he appears its either  Chandu lecturing him or Sushila-Maruti dumping thier frustration on him and him being called "Useless" for whatever he does or  not..........i am not looking forward to see that type of scenes...............Unhappy


Sumi, I always opposed ur pessimism........ But this time I am also not feeling to do so..
I don't know how longer I could also tolerate PMMKA without Kapil......
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sujju, I will read that now...... I just saw Sarjaa's name and asked you to start FF over here........

Atleast something about Sarjaa.... Cry CVs are not interested show anything related to him Angry
same here diii ....... i was missing Sarja so much.... that i thought of writing one FF........ Cry   i have posted in PMMKA forum too.........Smile
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Originally posted by usmrasul



other times, he used to appear 2 day among the 5 days the serial airsConfused
this week it came down to 1 day in 5 daysConfused
so next week he would be 0 days in 5 days Dead

and to be honest, even when he appears its either  Chandu lecturing him or Sushila-Maruti dumping thier frustration on him and him being called "Useless" for whatever he does or  not..........i am not looking forward to see that type of scenes...............Unhappy


Sumi, I always opposed ur pessimism........ But this time I am also not feeling to do so..
I don't know how longer I could also tolerate PMMKA without Kapil......
although the episodes were good........ but Sarja's presence is immensely missed.Broken Heart...... i'm really praying we get to see a Sarja scene tonight...... CryCry
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 8328

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

hehe don't worry Usma..... i'll do a bigger update  for the 2nd chapter..... i have already posted in PMMKA forum.......


Now you only tell me what name shall i give for someone special..... tell some name starting with S......

why? isnt the name "Sumaiya" good enough? ROFL or u can try ur own name sujata LOL

all right , if its an oldi good good girl type then i would name Shipa
if a bit mature responsible than  Sharmila
If its a modernist  girl perhaps something like Shreya or Shiela (ka Jawani ROFL)

But the one I would like is Sunetra........meaning beautiful eyes...goes with Almond-eyes SM1 Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21812

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Sujju one more pic changed!! Heart Embarrassed

U seemed to be have collection of them Tongue

I am also missing him like anything. I hope he would have get rid of his dark circles little bit after such long break...... Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

hehe don't worry Usma..... i'll do a bigger update  for the 2nd chapter..... i have already posted in PMMKA forum.......


Now you only tell me what name shall i give for someone special..... tell some name starting with S......

why? isnt the name "Sumaiya" good enough? ROFL or u can try ur own name sujata LOL i did ask you... you didn't reply to that...so shall i take Sumaiya Wink me..!!!no way..... i'm his sister........ LOL

all right , if its an oldi good good girl type then i would name Shipa
if a bit mature responsible than  Sharmila
If its a modernist  girl perhaps something like Shreya or Shiela (ka Jawani ROFL)heheheheLOL
LOL
But the one I would like is Sunetra........meaning beautiful eyes...goes with Almond-eyes SM1 Embarrassednice name dear...... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sujju one more pic changed!! Heart Embarrassed

U seemed to be have collection of them Tongue

I am also missing him like anything. I hope he would have get rid of his dark circles little bit after such long break...... Unhappy
hehe yes diiiBig smile..... huge collection of KanjaliBlushing...... and now Kapil's pics exceeds the pics i have of Srk......... LOL


Agreed diiii........ if he's using the free time in a good way then goodSmile....... but still can't ignore his absence in the showBroken Heart....... God please make Sarja enter today...... Cry


Edited by sujji0609 - 25 March 2011 at 9:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index