Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 144)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

Usma....... loved your prediction dearBig smile........ it could have happened that way....... Cry theres so many way that could happen and after seeing teh way stories are left unattended and bloopers maybe they wont show sarjes past either Ouch  no yaar.... they'll have to show that........ there is no way they can avoid that.....

heheLOL you are right i cannot help putting that someone special with SarjaBlushing....... that i thought of writing an FF on SarjaEmbarrassed...... it will start from the point when Maruti slapped SarjaBroken Heart......  and i'm going to name her as SumanDay Dreaming........  suman? Shocked as in Albela suman? Confused for me he's chaman........ LOL....... OK then you only tell me some good name starting with S.... how about Sumaiya???Wink

and i'm thinking of posting it in KLPSmileso some activity goes on there too.......Approve sigh, yeah, about time.this days nothing to talk in this thread so we better move to that  

hehehheheheeLOLROFL awesome titles by you & Lata di for the bloopers..... Wink latadis one was really good, wasn't it Big smile hehe yes......  i loved your blooper free one too...... LOL

Edited by sujji0609 - 25 March 2011 at 8:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Faiza_sam

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Sumi, about ur question.... I doubt..... This week is record... He only made appearance on Monday and we have to wait for complete week before we get chance to see Sarjaa Confused
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I have written a very small part of Sarja's FF in KLP....... let me know if you all like it..... Smile
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Sujju i asked u in KLP as well... why you are not starting here if its related to Sarjaa?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sumi, about ur question.... I doubt..... This week is record... He only made appearance on Monday and we have to wait for complete week before we get chance to see Sarjaa Confused

other times, he used to appear 2 day among the 5 days the serial airsConfused
this week it came down to 1 day in 5 daysConfused
so next week he would be 0 days in 5 days Dead

and to be honest, even when he appears its either  Chandu lecturing him or Sushila-Maruti dumping thier frustration on him and him being called "Useless" for whatever he does or  not..........i am not looking forward to see that type of scenes...............Unhappy
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Is that update good Darshu diii.......??? only then will i post it... Smile
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Is that update good Darshu diii.......??? only then will i post it... Smile

am cutting in between you and DarshudiTongue
i felt it needs to be a bit longer as a first post of FF Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
hehe don't worry Usma..... i'll do a bigger update  for the 2nd chapter..... i have already posted in PMMKA forum.......

Now you only tell me what name shall i give for someone special..... tell some name starting with S......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index