Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 142)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

oh come on, didnt i already gave too much free items here?Clown If Cvs wanted to tak eit , they always had the optionClown

Usma I love reading your predictions and pls dont think u are useless like Maruti ...  U my dear are doing a good service to all of us by keeping our interest in this show with all these predictions as we now watch the show to chk out if your predictions come true as so far it has come true....Big smile
or are you just pulling my leg for writing silly predictions?Angry Cry

Pls dont think that way and if I pull ur leg I always tell u abt it -  seriously want u to continue with your thoughts and share it with us...Hug and you are a real Star

romance is not my cup of tea Confusedand not a thing i can write lots about so i leave that part to sujju, darshudi , purva and you......................logic and crime i can always help you with...............Thumbs Up

if I sum up your post it means that .......forget this dumb dramas and lets start our own production house LOL

LOLLOLLOL  Yes it does sum up to that and then we can have our own casting although they are too expensive for our budget as our hero will need some grooming and then to keep his figure lean we will have to spend on all that  besides Hair cuts and allLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Oh by the way, i was just thinking, since all of us are catching bloopers nowadays, can we have a separate thread where we will notify what bloopers we found in the epis?

it will be interesting and funny  to read, easier for spies to know where they went wrong and can led to many other discussions

if yes, somebody who already caught bloopers and is very good at it should start the thread Embarrassed

Usma it is a great idea but I need ur help in heading or title for this thread dear and I will just copy past my blooper and Faizu and others who have found the bloopers  can do the same...

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

oh come on, didnt i already gave too much free items here?Clown If Cvs wanted to take it , they always had the optionClown

Usma I love reading your predictions and pls dont think u are useless like Maruti ...  U my dear are doing a good service to all of us by keeping our interest in this show with all these predictions as we now watch the show to chk out if your predictions come true as so far it has come true....Big smile It did?Shocked when? Shocked
or are you just pulling my leg for writing silly predictions?Angry Cry

Pls dont think that way and if I pull ur leg I always tell u abt it -  seriously want u to continue with your thoughts and share it with us...Hug and you are a real Star am flattered Wink Big smile
Big smile

LOLLOLLOL  Yes it does sum up to that and then we can have our own casting although they are too expensive for our budget as our hero will need some grooming and then to keep his figure lean we will have to spend on all that  besides Hair cuts and allLOL

oh no, we just have to create some fake FB accounts and bug him all day with our msgs saying about his figure and hair and so and so...poor guy will start doing it on own expense....see hum logo ka production house ki cost kaisa cut diya? WinkLOL

Edited by usmrasul - 24 March 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I have to go now Usma have a busy day ahead and u can start the thread Usma and copy past my blooper - I give u the permission to do that dear- 
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Oh by the way, i was just thinking, since all of us are catching bloopers nowadays, can we have a separate thread where we will notify what bloopers we found in the epis?

it will be interesting and funny  to read, easier for spies to know where they went wrong and can led to many other discussions

if yes, somebody who already caught bloopers and is very good at it should start the thread Embarrassed

Usma it is a great idea but I need ur help in heading or title for this thread dear and I will just copy past my blooper and Faizu and others who have found the bloopers  can do the same...

title? Ermm well, none good comes but still trying

how about,"See Epi, get a blooper free!!!!"  or "Bloopers caught behind" or "CVs forgot, we remembered".......or "Jolly little bloopers: PMMKA" or "Blooping mania: PMMKA ka Dunia "

dnt forget to mention in the post that, your intention is just to keep the CVs in line so there is not much loopholes in the story and its only meant for fun, you are in no way disrespecting this awesome drama..otherwise even this thread might led to fight Ouch

oh you are going? Shockedokies than, this thing can wait.Smile.....you or Faiza apu shouild do it or darshudi as I didnt caught any blooper yetOuch, besides i  already on a roll with my prediction thread, another thread will make me look obsessed Wacko

Edited by usmrasul - 24 March 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

title? Ermm well, none good comes but still trying

how about,"See Epi, get a blooper free!!!!"  or "Bloopers caught behind" or "CVs forgot, we remembered".......or "Jolly little bloopers: PMMKA" or "Blooping mania: PMMKA ka Dunia "

dnt forget to mention in the post that, your intention is just to keep the CVs in line so there is not much loopholes in the story and its only meant for fun, you are in no way disrespecting this awesome drama..otherwise even this thread might led to fight Ouch

oh you are going? Shockedokies than, this thing can wait.Smile.....you or Faiza apu shouild do it or darshudi as I didnt caught any blooper yetOuch, besides i  already on a roll with my prediction thread, another thread will make me look obsessed Wacko
or call it Pardes mein mila koi BlooperWacko

Edited by sudhalata1 - 25 March 2011 at 1:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

or call it Pardes mein mila koi BlooperWacko

beautiful..................i absolutely love it.thnx latadi EmbarrassedClap

Junadi, see we got a title for the post...........now only thing needed is ...ahem ahem...cough cough..the post itselfLOLConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
dont worry Sumi, i can take care of that with data as well
Only thing is in the evening

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index