Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 141)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Sorry Guys I could not watch the show last night so read darshu's update and here is what I found odd - unless I missed something then pls correct me....

Maruti while talking to Chandu mentioned that Damu cheated him, Sarja is a goon and he was the only one he had hopes on but even that is going now...  something to that effect...

But then Chandu shld have questioned him abt Damu but there was no curiosity at all...
1.  Does Chandu already know abt Damu's cheating his father...
2.  IF it is not shown that Chandu already knew abt Damu's cheating then how come he did not question or enquire further from Maruti when Maruti clearly mentioned it....

Pls some1 clarify this to me...  Is it another blooper or mistake or my interpretation is wrong as I have not seen the epi and have no intention of wasting time watching it as there was no Sarja...

I am missing Kaps in the Show like all of you and I am going to complain to the channels abt this....Cry  not that it will make any difference to them if just me complaining....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Although Episode was goodSmile....... but nothing can beat Sarja's presence for meBroken Heart....... gosh miss him so muchCryCry........ and am really angry at Maruti for again calling Sarja uselessAngry.......  it's really disturbingUnhappy....... none of Sarja's words which talked about his past seems to have had an effect on Maruti.CryBroken Heart.......  and he's only concerned about ChanduCry.......  that hurts the most.CryBroken Heart....  there is no sign of Sonali eitherErmm.......  its stuck, the story is stuck, and i cant possibly figure out how it can move..............as per TB article, Chandu will ignore niru for few days and then coem to hotel to sing special song but not for niru for sm1 special and Niru will wonder who that is.......any chance that Chandu will give good exam and sing for Maruti in teh hotel? Wacko

Usma even i was thinking on the same groundTongue........ normally families think of getting goon married firstWink..... which seems to tell he's sure to choose a girl himself.Embarrassed....... someone who would understand and support him well........ just like Juna diii saidDay Dreaming........ or is it that he'll be the only one who'll listen to themApprove....... as Chandu is already in loveWink & Sonali may fall for a guy from her acting placeShocked.......  you are hopelessly in want for SM1 to be there with sarje , dont you? Wink

Also Usma.... the way Maruti got offended so easily.Shocked...... Chandu went forward to pacify him even though he was right in thinking of earning for his familySmile........ but i feel Sarja never went that way as he was always rightErmm.Cry....... or maybe he did but Maruti never considered his apologies well like he considered for ChanduBroken Heart..... so he stopped going...... CryOuch  I am a bit confused about why Maruit is so hell bent in making chandu an inspector, before i thought its just that he dreams big on that profession but after seeing him so emotional about it , i came up with a new prediction (guess i dnt get tired of writing silly predictions)

what f the time Sarje was a student, the Inspector in mumbai (Marutis boss) was a corrupt one? And perhaps Sarje and Maruti both came to know that the inspector is corrupt. Sarje couldnt like the person but still kept mum. But one day when that very inspector insulted  Maruti on the police station, Sarje saw it and couldnt remain quiet. He tried to defend Maruti but pehaps Maruti slapped Sarje for talkign to his boss like that. Sarje gets hurt but still tries to reason with father. maruti being scared of loosing job dnt heed to him and instead asks the inspector to forgive them both. The inspector says so but is secretly vindictive towards sarje and wishes to spoil his career. He then arranges with a  bad girl to frame Sarje on something. She does likewise for money and Sarje is arrested. Sarje hopes at least his father would seek for the truth but Mruti blindly believes that Sarje is a criminal. Sarje is treated very bad in jail and beaten all over. But just before the verdict comes out, the inspector gets transferred and verdict comes that Sarje is innocent.

so maybe having an inspector in the family is an ego issue for Maruti and at the same time thats the reason why Sarje hates police so much and insults his father about being a Hawildar
Confused

Darshu diii........ i guess am wishing you lateOuch....... but still all the very best for your examsSmile

So happy India wonDancingParty. I was really worried what will happen when Dhoni got out....Ouch Gosh the way Gambhir got out was really funnyLOL...... and now we are back to the mother of all matches India v/s PakistanDay Dreaming

congrats sujju Big smile

Edited by usmrasul - 24 March 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Sorry Guys I could not watch the show last night so read darshu's update and here is what I found odd - unless I missed something then pls correct me....

Maruti while talking to Chandu mentioned that Damu cheated him, Sarja is a goon and he was the only one he had hopes on but even that is going now...  something to that effect...

But then Chandu shld have questioned him abt Damu but there was no curiosity at all...
2.  IF it is not shown that Chandu already knew abt Damu's cheating then how come he did not question or enquire further from Maruti when Maruti clearly mentioned it....

Pls some1 clarify this to me...  Is it another blooper or mistake or my interpretation is wrong as I have not seen the epi and have no intention of wasting time watching it as there was no Sarja...

I am missing Kaps in the Show like all of you and I am going to complain to the channels abt this....Cry  not that it will make any difference to them if just me complaining....

After faiza apu, you also became a great blooper catcher Clap

I am also posting didi on their walls but fact is this people are headstrong and does what they feel like doing .........besides the walls are so spammed already, our posts are nt really seen

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to Team India!!!!  Now we have to continue this winning trend into the Finals....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

Although Episode was goodSmile....... but nothing can beat Sarja's presence for meBroken Heart....... gosh miss him so muchCryCry........ and am really angry at Maruti for again calling Sarja uselessAngry.......  it's really disturbingUnhappy....... none of Sarja's words which talked about his past seems to have had an effect on Maruti.CryBroken Heart.......  and he's only concerned about ChanduCry.......  that hurts the most.CryBroken Heart....  there is no sign of Sonali eitherErmm.......  its stuck, the story is stuck, and i cant possibly figure out how it can move..............as per TB article, Chandu will ignore niru for few days and then coem to hotel to sing special song but not for niru for sm1 special and Niru will wonder who that is.......any chance that Chandu will give good exam and sing for Maruti in teh hotel? Wacko

Usma even i was thinking on the same groundTongue........ normally families think of getting goon married firstWink..... which seems to tell he's sure to choose a girl himself.Embarrassed....... someone who would understand and support him well........ just like Juna diii saidDay Dreaming........ or is it that he'll be the only one who'll listen to themApprove....... as Chandu is already in loveWink & Sonali may fall for a guy from her acting placeShocked.......  you are hopelessly in want for SM1 to be there with sarje , dont you? Wink

Also Usma.... the way Maruti got offended so easily.Shocked...... Chandu went forward to pacify him even though he was right in thinking of earning for his familySmile........ but i feel Sarja never went that way as he was always rightErmm.Cry....... or maybe he did but Maruti never considered his apologies well like he considered for ChanduBroken Heart..... so he stopped going...... CryOuch  I am a bit confused about why Maruit is so hell bent in making chandu an inspector, before i thought its just that he dreams big on that profession but after seeing him so emotional about it , i came up with a new prediction (guess i dnt get tired of writing silly predictions)

what f the time Sarje was a student, the Inspector in mumbai (Marutis boss) was a corrupt one? And perhaps Sarje and Maruti both came to know that the inspector is corrupt. Sarje couldnt like the person but still kept mum. But one day when that very inspector insulted  Maruti on the police station, Sarje saw it and couldnt remain quiet. He tried to defend Maruti but pehaps Maruti slapped Sarje for talkign to his boss like that. Sarje gets hurt but still tries to reason with father. maruti being scared of loosing job dnt heed to him and instead asks the inspector to forgive them both. The inspector says so but is secretly vindictive towards sarje and wishes to spoil his career. He then arranges with a  bad girl to frame Sarje on something. She does likewise for money and Sarje is arrested. Sarje hopes at least his father would seek for the truth but Mruti blindly believes that Sarje is a criminal. Sarje is treated very bad in jail and beaten all over. But just before the verdict comes out, the inspector gets transferred and verdict comes that Sarje is innocent.

so maybe having an inspector in the family is an ego issue for Maruti and at the same time thats the reason why Sarje hates police so much and insults his father about being a Hawildar
Confused

Darshu diii........ i guess am wishing you lateOuch....... but still all the very best for your examsSmile

So happy India wonDancingParty. I was really worried what will happen when Dhoni got out....Ouch Gosh the way Gambhir got out was really funnyLOL...... and now we are back to the mother of all matches India v/s PakistanDay Dreaming

congrats sujju Big smile

Usma I loved your prediction and thank you very much on behalf of the CRV and PH of this show for giving wonderful ideas on Sarjaa's past Big smile

Now Darling can you also help with predicting how Chandu-Niru love story will take shape LOL  
But dear pls give CRV and PH ideas on intimacy and chemistry which comes from so many special moments ....
Oh oh I have an idea why dont u help them with a script too and we all IF girls can contribute to it with Darshu, Sujji, Sudha, Faizu, Smiley and Me adding our touches to it Wink

Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by Juna04

After faiza apu, you also became a great blooper catcher Clap

I am also posting didi on their walls but fact is this people are headstrong and does what they feel like doing .........besides the walls are so spammed already, our posts are nt really seen

Usma there is no harm in trying and if we write in such a way that it touches their hearts ...

Let us make good writing on their walls where they shld really feel that they are loosing something special
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
oh come on, didnt i already gave too much free items here?Clown If Cvs wanted to tak eit , they always had the optionClown

or are you just pulling my leg for writing silly predictions?Angry Cry

romance is not my cup of tea Confusedand not a thing i can write lots about so i leave that part to sujju, darshudi , purva and you......................logic and crime i can always help you with...............Thumbs Up

if I sum up your post it means that .......forget this dumb dramas and lets start our own production house LOL
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Oh by the way, i was just thinking, since all of us are catching bloopers nowadays, can we have a separate thread where we will notify what bloopers we found in the epis?

it will be interesting and funny  to read, easier for spies to know where they went wrong and can led to many other discussions

if yes, somebody who already caught bloopers and is very good at it should start the thread Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index