Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 134)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by usmrasul

yes saw it....maybe no sarje again today Broken Heartlooks like it and Chandu bunking classesConfusedConfused strange hai and they r saying he is not coming for the past few weeksShockedbut its only a few days since he met her Confusedwhere was he wasting his time thenConfusedChalo atleast they will not blame Sarja for chandu flunking the exam
Confused

serial ki timetable hamesha aisaee hoti hai....remember RKAB, people got pregnant for 13 months and every function used to be delayed for 2 months than the real time.....................

and maybe Chandu was busy singing on those hotels and earning money for family instead of going classes

I want sarje.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1

FFObeidy Groupbie
FFObeidy
FFObeidy

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by FFObeidy

does anyone has any news of anjali?? havent heard of anything about kapil and anjali
we did get one news about Anjali being approached in some show which was a remake of tamil showSmile....... but after that there was no newsCry........  about Kapil...... presently we are enjoying watching him in PMMKA as SarjaDay Dreaming........ and he's superb thereBig smile.........

thanks for the info :)
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

thanks for the info :)

Hi, seeing u after long time.......... hows life dear?
FFObeidy Groupbie
FFObeidy
FFObeidy

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

does anyone has any news of anjali?? havent heard of anything about kapil and anjali

Hey dear, after long time!!!! Kanjali news is we are enjoying Kapil as Sarjaa in PMMKA. About Anju, there was news that she has been offered new show on Sony, but no updates on that

thanks for the info, am quite busy lately with my family so am not getting any time for tv. but thanks for updating, hope u all enjoying this new show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
We all want Sarje sumiWink
comming to the story  everything is possible. they dragged one day story for a full 2 weeks so now they have the powers to shrink a few weeks into one day.Wacko Hi DarshuBig smile

Edited by sudhalata1 - 23 March 2011 at 10:33am
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

We all want Sarje sumiWink
comming to the story  everything is possible. they dragged one day story for a full 2 weeks so now they have the powers to shrink a few weeks into one day.Wacko Hi DarshuBig smile

you are right...see they didnt even aired that holi celebration yet .if they were celebrating .am not sure Ermm
if we all want sarje, how come our "wants" are so meagerly fulfilled? Cry
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

thanks for the info, am quite busy lately with my family so am not getting any time for tv. but thanks for updating, hope u all enjoying this new show

Can understand, nice to see some old members again....Tongue
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hi Sudha di, hey sumi.... waiting for Sarjaa.......... me too, me too, me too...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index