Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 131)

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Latadi: to be or not to be that is the question

@Mariam: hi...............how r u?

if you have any idea on how the story might roll or prediction of any kind, you can try this link: we already posted many

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638775

uff...meine kitna selling karti hu hamra own thread ka ROFL

hey i am good hw r u Smile

oh i will check it out now LOLLOL good point of selling your own thread mere jaise slow people will find out then ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23smiley121Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Lagta hain creatives Bhul gaye......

For money Niru can wear short gown, but she is uncomfortable to wear Waitress uniform?? Dead
my thoughts exactly LOLatleast this waitress dress was well coveredWink it's like everyone from Bhosle family takes Sarja for grantedBroken HeartCryand Niru takes Chandu for grantedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Sighhhhhhhhh No Sarja today.Broken HeartCry.missed him so much.... CryBroken Heart

I have still not got over Sarja-Susheela sceneCry......  even at that time Susheela thought about Damu's childhood incidentsD'oh...... how he used to share everythingOuch....... in her talks with Sarja she was concerned about Chandu giving examUnhappy....... but even for a moment she didn't think how Sarja was in his childhoodBroken Heartor the least she should have tried to understand his feelingsBroken Heart

Edited by sujji0609 - 22 March 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys 

Last night I so wanted to chat with u but I lost the connection while I was logged in but not a single one of you seemed to have missed meCry

Enjoyed reading all the comments now after I got my net back....
I have a feeling that Usma lily is upto some mischief bec I had never lost connection like this beforeTongue

Hopefully tonights epi will have Sarja.... but I liked last night's epi bec now the story is really moving forward and Chandu-Niru love will begin to shine gradually but surely..

I really honestly feel that the TRP's will shoot up once Sarja gets a love interest (I only hope and pray that the actress is strong and good and with Kapil create a good chemistry On Screen-  It has to be the actress who will best suit the character and do justice to her role and now I dont mind if it is not that someone....  bec I want this show to be a hit with Sarja's character becoming famous)Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23smiley121sudhalata1sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Juna diiiHug...... even i liked yesterday's episodeSmile...... when i saw Chandu helping out Niru.Approve...... the more i was reminded of those timeless evergreen moments of YuRa before marriage..........HeartDay DreamingBlushingBroken HeartCry
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
hey friends......... when Sarja was arrestedCry........ i don't remember seeing this promo which is now been shown in middle eastShocked.......  it says something like this "ek bhai ka pyaar kya ban jayegi dusre ki nafrath ka shikaar..."Embarrassed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYPVxCnl4i4&feature=relmfu

anyways by the new promo it seems Chandu has started bunking his classes for NiruShocked...... Maruti-Susheela have come to know about itEmbarrassed....... chalo atleast they won't blame Sarja for thisSmile...... but then Sarja has promised Susheela that he'll take the responsibility of Chandu.Ermm...... what will he do when gets to know about Chandni love storyConfused.........

Edited by sujji0609 - 23 March 2011 at 8:50am
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hi sujju

oh Chandu bunking classes? am not surprised
maybe now Sushila-Matruti will tell Sarje to make Chandu come back to study

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Hi sujju

oh Chandu bunking classes? am not surprised
maybe now Sushila-Matruti will tell Sarje to make Chandu come back to study
Maruti i don't think so...... maybe Susheela will do.....

i was thinking..... what if they show a scene like Maruti unknowingly tells Chandu that when Sarja used to study he would be totally focussed into that...... he would not let anyone withdraw him from that...... and then he's shocked at his own outburst........i would love to see such a scene....... anyways if Sarja gets to know that it's because of Niru...... that i wonder what he'll do......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index