Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

   
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 127)

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 5147

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Hi aapi am fine ..how r u ? i also think that chandu will flunk but i disagree abt the thing that sarja ends up being police officer.... aisa hogaya to Sarja's character will b changed totally ...who will crave for it then ? as love to see him with that goony lookCool...
or will he become bribe-taking officer to make his father more irritated?Shocked.aisa revenge ??Shocked..sitting infront of his own father in police station and spreading corruption all over ?D'oh...No ...i disapproveDead( my own prediction WinkLOL


Me too dont want to see Sarja becoming a police officer. Bechare ke baalon ka kya hogeLOLBig smile

@ bold ..is it the only fear u have ?LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 5026

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Guys Niru gets a waitress job at that plc where Anton is the boss and Chandu sings ...

Chandu is helping Niru with selecting clothes to wear for her job....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Joined: 07 July 2009
Posts: 3955

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Hi aapi am fine ..how r u ? i also think that chandu will flunk but i disagree abt the thing that sarja ends up being police officer.... aisa hogaya to Sarja's character will b changed totally ...who will crave for it then ? as love to see him with that goony lookCool...
or will he become bribe-taking officer to make his father more irritated?Shocked.aisa revenge ??Shocked..sitting infront of his own father in police station and spreading corruption all over ?D'oh...No ...i disapproveDead( my own prediction WinkLOL


Me too dont want to see Sarja becoming a police officer. Bechare ke baalon ka kya hogeLOLBig smile

@ bold ..is it the only fear u have ?LOLLOLLOL

Na Faizu atleast he shud have them for the no of months it took him to grow them so longLOL
LOL
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Joined: 07 July 2009
Posts: 3955

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Guys Niru gets a waitress job at that plc where Anton is the boss and Chandu sings ...

Chandu is helping Niru with selecting clothes to wear for her job....

so no sarja todayConfused i dont seem to be missing muchWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21838

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Lagta hain creatives Bhul gaye......

For money Niru can wear short gown, but she is uncomfortable to wear Waitress uniform?? Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 5026

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Lagta hain creatives Bhul gaye......

For money Niru can wear short gown, but she is uncomfortable to wear Waitress uniform?? Dead

But I liked the way Chandu was not comfortable at first with her doing the waitress job -  wonder why???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21838

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Full episode of Chandu and Niru only..... No other characters except Manager

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Joined: 06 March 2008
Posts: 21838

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Juna di, I found some things stupid in episode.... i will mention in WU

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index