Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 124)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by usmrasul

me off to dinner now , will you be here?
no dear...Ouchbecause of shifting in houseCry....... i'm not able to sign in at late nights during weekdaysBroken Heart.......  no problem you carry onSmile....... bon appetitEmbarrassed..... take care see you soon.Hug

and guess whatCry..my office relocated and now its far away from my house...so i have to wake up earlier and arrive home late.Ouch.......2 more hours on the road than i was before.Ouch...............seems like i hardly pass any time with mom and dad.......dnt even find any energy to be here with you all as it gets late night.........Confused

i really wish PMMKA was aired in a better time slot...but seeing its current trp....that's a wild chance...or should i say no chance to happen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hi guyz ... i managed to see yesterdays epi and i agree that sushila -sarja scene  looked eleventh hour entry .....the essense was surely missing which was clearly  visible when sarja left home ...

besides , i watched that ''furniture'' scene as well ROFL....isnt it same guy who was'' polished'' by Sarja on the day he made entry ROFL ....jisnay peechay say Sarja ko mara tha n then he turned and hit hard him with his headROFL......No wonder why ''furniture'' was glowing yesterday ...cz already polish had been doneROFL..

and yeah i found lil odd that in Bhosle's house everyone was sleeping peacefully ...specially sonali like nothing happened ...was sarja's leaving didn't make any effect on them ?Confused...the way she said to chandu that ''dada sonay de na '' was bit odd to meOuch aisa kuch ho to ghar walon ki neendain urr jatin hain ..looks like they take sarja forgranted (as sujji said )Ouch..

anyway ..lets see what happens today ...

Edited by Faiza_sam - 22 March 2011 at 10:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

me off to dinner now , will you be here?
no dear...Ouchbecause of shifting in houseCry....... i'm not able to sign in at late nights during weekdaysBroken Heart.......  no problem you carry onSmile....... bon appetitEmbarrassed..... take care see you soon.Hug

and guess whatCry..my office relocated and now its far away from my house...so i have to wake up earlier and arrive home late.Ouch.......2 more hours on the road than i was before.Ouch...............seems like i hardly pass any time with mom and dad.......dnt even find any energy to be here with you all as it gets late night.........Confused

i really wish PMMKA was aired in a better time slot...but seeing its current trp....that's a wild chance...or should i say no chance to happen

aww...too bad Ouch...wont u be here with us tonight ???Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hello Faiza........sabhi kahan chale gaye?Confused
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hello aapi , how r u ???

i have no idea , but i read sumi 's gone for dinner ....
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Hello aapi , how r u ???

i have no idea , but i read sumi 's gone for dinner ....

Agree with u Faiza in yesterdays episode there were many things which were not normal,esp everyone sleeping after so much happening in the houseConfusedOuch
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Haan aapi , hamary Sarja ki koi care nahi karta Cry

Btw , i was thinking if '' Phoru No.1 ''of the house aka sonali wasnt there when sushila was asking damu about not  to tell chandu about sarja leaving the house .... i feel when chandu baba will be free form romancing once , sonali will b proven  '' phoru '' again LOL....uskay pait mein kuch nahi rukta , and if otherwise then y didnt they show her in the morning?Ermm

Juna04sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Haan aapi , hamary Sarja ki koi care nahi karta Cry

Btw , i was thinking if '' Phoru No.1 ''of the house aka sonali wasnt there when sushila was asking damu about not  to tell chandu about sarja leaving the house .... i feel when chandu baba will be free form romancing once , sonali will b proven  '' phoru '' again LOL....uskay pait mein kuch nahi rukta , and if otherwise then y didnt they show her in the morning?Ermm

in my opinion the phoru no 1 of the house will reveal the truth to Chandu before the exam aur he will fail. everyone will blame Sarja for the failure but actual reason would be the romance between him and NiruOuchConfused tumko lagta hai they will show Chandu as a police officer

Edited by sudhalata1 - 22 March 2011 at 10:47am

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index