Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 119)

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Maybe they r in the learning process sumi.Wink Good things ki toh creatives ko aadat nahi hai. They will shower the viewers with all the crap they have planned

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yaar, this video is also taking too much time for buffering....... anyways, even Sarjaa's past is haunting more.... What had happened, thats why Sushila was asking him to forgive Maruti? Does that mean Maruti was wrong completely????

I am keen watch that Albela scene as well Sumi mentioned

Juna04

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Yaar, this video is also taking too much time for buffering....... anyways, even Sarjaa's past is haunting more.... What had happened, thats why Sushila was asking him to forgive Maruti? Does that mean Maruti was wrong completely????

I am keen watch that Albela scene as well Sumi mentioned

BTW did u ppl notice the name of albelas chamcha--furniture ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Juna04Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Maybe they r in the learning process sumi.Wink Good things ki toh creatives ko aadat nahi hai. They will shower the viewers with all the crap they have planned

...................fear is that they need to spy on such an early stage of show even.but well somehow i still feel good about it.....it clearly looked like they were planning not to continue the Chandu knowing or not knowing thing but hastily added just to please us.....

the sarje scene...kaps looked tired but not "Just awake" look and neither there was  much hurt in his voice when he said "i can never forget the pain papa has given me"........now thats what happens when such last minute changes are made, they make the actors look faulty .............for now, its ok but in future they should do the right thing before we start stampeding in forum asking for such scenes

Edited by usmrasul - 21 March 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Yaar, this video is also taking too much time for buffering....... anyways, even Sarjaa's past is haunting more.... What had happened, thats why Sushila was asking him to forgive Maruti? Does that mean Maruti was wrong completely???? maybe sushila meant just the previous night

I am keen watch that Albela scene as well Sumi mentioned its really funny, try to compare Sajes gang and Albelas gang

latadi: i also noticed that furniture starting the bike LOL
darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

...................fear is that they need to spy on such an early stage of show even.but well somehow i still feel good about it.....it clearly looked like they were planning not to continue the Chandu knowing or not knowing thing but hastily added just to please us.....

the sarje scene...kaps looked tired but not "Just awake" look and neither there was much hurt in his voice when he said "i can never forget the pain papa has given me"........now thats what happens when such last minute changes are made, they make the actors look faulty .............for now, its ok but in future they should do the right thing before we start stampeding in forum asking for such scenes

Sumi, I thought its only me who felt that scene went less powerful whether it has to be catching point...... Else two master actors and scene like this, baat kuchh hazam nahi huyi...........Agree with you, seemed to be last minute addition.. Not quite sure though......At some point, Kapil and Atisha were good. But probably missed that magic element i will say........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
yes  Darshudi and suddenly Sushila asking everyone not to tell Chandu is a bit ajeeb....she told Sarje ok, but she asked Damu even!!!!!!! As if Damu was gonna tell......previous night he told due to the effect of sharab, but in hiss enses, why would he bring down the same topic again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for once in this epi, Kaps faltered in getting 10 in 10 from us :( not a good sign for me.the magic element was surely missing......Atisha was better comparatively

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Juna04sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Hi guyz , me back .... Hmmm so kaps was there ? good to hear

Juna04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index