Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 (Page 107)

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by darshana23

Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Hi guyz ...whats going on? ..and what am i hearing ? we wanted Sarja -Albela dosti scene?Wacko

Hey Faizu, lagta hain yaha bhi CVs exactly hears ulta of what we expect...... so nothing new Sleepy

we should write everything backwords...and keep writing the bad predictions.but from RKAB experiences, i know even that doesnt work with Cvs Confused

But there is a small difference in both cases , there parasite used to think (???)the whole plot before starting every track and he just made story revolving around that ghatiya track all along for months ...while here , they look more confused if where to take story ..and how to make it run further ...Confused
Parasite was never confused LOL, he was so cheeky to made us irritated ...Angry...and he was stuck to that alwaysDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sudhalata1

CVs work on the concept of reverse psycology. kuchh bhi maango ulta de dete hain. Ask for sarja maruti truce they will give u conflict,Angryask for chanda sarju scene they give chandu-neeru song sequence..Angry.........so demand the ulta of whatever u want and see the results.

There is no need to ask for song sequnce. Wo to PMMKA saath free mein mil jaate hain

ask for a scene and get a song freeROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
its off the topic...no way related to PMMKA or Kanjali or NB5 or anything else that we normally discuss here, but still felt like sharing with you girls : click on the link if u r curious

http://www.zeeuk.com/zeeuk2008/blog/?tag=bishaash

am quite no not quiet, very happy about it  Big smile

Edited by usmrasul - 20 March 2011 at 10:33am
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

I still feel for Chandni love story........ Sarja will add the extra flavour with of course Albela.......  they know very well there is high demand for Sarja scenes too....... so there is no way they can ignore him.........

Sure Sujji, they cant ignore him... But I guess with Chandu-Niru love story there is more scope for Albela rather than Sarjaa
agreed dii.Smile....... but Albela wont spare Chandu.Embarrassed....... then who will come as a saviour for Chandu our hero Sarja onlyDay Dreaming.........
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Faizu, u still remember Parasite??? I have got rid of those deadly memories Stern Smile

I agree with you, here they seemed to be more confused... More than confused I will say struggling to make PMMKA work... But I feel if they keep good work then it will surely work out....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

its off the topic...no way related to PMMKA or Kanjali or NB5 or anything else that we normally discuss here, but still felt like sharing with you girls :

http://www.zeeuk.com/zeeuk2008/blog/?tag=bishaash

am quite no not quiet, very happy about it  Big smile
Usma that link is not opening it gives problem loading page... Ouch
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
sumi , whats that ??? link is not opening up hereUnhappy
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Sujju remove one extra space before www. It will work

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index