~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 - Page 112

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sudhalata1

or call it Pardes mein mila koi Blooper

beautiful..................i absolutely love it.thnx latadi 😳👏

Junadi, see we got a title for the post...........now only thing needed is ...ahem ahem...cough cough..the post itself😆😕
dont worry Sumi, i can take care of that with data as well
Only thing is in the evening
hi darshudi, how did the exam went?
Exam good, passed with required passing criteria..
Anyways, I am happy that I dont need to appear again
Originally posted by darshana23

Congratulations Darshu👏👏👏👏
the question i ask everyday and find no good answer: will there be any sarje today? 😔
Usma....... loved your prediction dear😃........ it could have happened that way....... 😭

hehe😆 you are right i cannot help putting that someone special with Sarja☺️....... that i thought of writing an FF on Sarja😳...... it will start from the point when Maruti slapped Sarja🥺......  and i'm going to name her as Suman😍........  and i'm thinking of posting it in KLP😊so some activity goes on there too.......

hehehhehehee😆🤣 awesome titles by you & Lata di for the bloopers..... 😉
Originally posted by usmrasul

the question i ask everyday and find no good answer: will there be any sarje today? 😔
Today am really praying we get atleast a glimpse of our Sarja😭.😍..... it seems to be Chandu-Niru everywhere........ 😔
Originally posted by darshana23

Wow Darshu diii........ that's superb...... congratulations....... 🤗😃
Originally posted by sujji0609

Usma....... loved your prediction dear😃........ it could have happened that way....... 😭 theres so many way that could happen and after seeing teh way stories are left unattended and bloopers maybe they wont show sarjes past either

hehe😆 you are right i cannot help putting that someone special with Sarja☺️....... that i thought of writing an FF on Sarja😳...... it will start from the point when Maruti slapped Sarja🥺......  and i'm going to name her as Suman😍........  suman? 😲 as in Albela suman? 😕

and i'm thinking of posting it in KLP😊so some activity goes on there too....... sigh, yeah, about time.this days nothing to talk in this thread so we better move to that

hehehhehehee😆🤣 awesome titles by you & Lata di for the bloopers..... 😉 latadis one was really good, wasn't it 😃