usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
good night didi....
have a good exam 2mro...bye
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

maybe we should start paying only weekly visit too..that would be following our fav in true sense

😆 That we always do sumi, dont we??? So many special request in GOD's queue already 😛
😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

good night didi....
have a good exam 2mro...bye

Good exams?? 🥱

I know my result very well. Passing is 70% and I have read book just once...........
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh irritating😡😡😡

cv's are not giving enough space to sarja eventhough he is the most interesting character.no screen space,no trps, no female lead 😭😭😭 worthless! kapil should comeback to starplus 😒 

Darshu All the best for ur exams😊

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Although Episode was good😊....... but nothing can beat Sarja's presence for me🥺....... gosh miss him so much😭😭........ and am really angry at Maruti for again calling Sarja useless😡.......  it's really disturbing😔....... none of Sarja's words which talked about his past seems to have had an effect on Maruti.😭💔.......  and he's only concerned about Chandu😭.......  that hurts the most.😭🥺....  there is no sign of Sonali either🤔....... 

Usma even i was thinking on the same ground😛........ normally families think of getting goon married first😉..... which seems to tell he's sure to choose a girl himself.😳....... someone who would understand and support him well........ just like Juna diii said😍........ or is it that he'll be the only one who'll listen to them....... as Chandu is already in love😉 & Sonali may fall for a guy from her acting place😲.......

Also Usma.... the way Maruti got offended so easily.😲...... Chandu went forward to pacify him even though he was right in thinking of earning for his family😊........ but i feel Sarja never went that way as he was always right🤔.😭....... or maybe he did but Maruti never considered his apologies well like he considered for Chandu🥺..... so he stopped going...... 😭

Darshu diii........ i guess am wishing you late....... but still all the very best for your exams😊

So happy India won🥳. I was really worried what will happen when Dhoni got out.... Gosh the way Gambhir got out was really funny😆...... and now we are back to the mother of all matches India v/s Pakistan😍
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Btw , i read updates n went ...
1.why was Albela curious to know if who was the boy with Niru ?🤪

2.He was supposed to go after them , when Chandu was taking her to job ,and if  he didnt  , then his '' furniture '' indeed went to spy,na ?🤪what happened to that scene ? they left it incomplete ?🥱

3. Furniture should have told chaman that chandu is the same boy who took entry in dubey compound the other day ..and managed to escape without telling them anything ...🤔...rather they showed he is inquiring Niru abt him ?🥱....Dragging or bloopers ...am nt interested ....
and yeah ....missing sarje ...sigh

I feel they were trying to show that Albela knew who the guy was😉 but was trying to find out how he's related to Niru😆....... whether he was her boyfriend.... 😳😆
😆
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry Guys I could not watch the show last night so read darshu's update and here is what I found odd - unless I missed something then pls correct me....

Maruti while talking to Chandu mentioned that Damu cheated him, Sarja is a goon and he was the only one he had hopes on but even that is going now...  something to that effect...

But then Chandu shld have questioned him abt Damu but there was no curiosity at all...
1.  Does Chandu already know abt Damu's cheating his father...
2.  IF it is not shown that Chandu already knew abt Damu's cheating then how come he did not question or enquire further from Maruti when Maruti clearly mentioned it....

Pls some1 clarify this to me...  Is it another blooper or mistake or my interpretation is wrong as I have not seen the epi and have no intention of wasting time watching it as there was no Sarja...

I am missing Kaps in the Show like all of you and I am going to complain to the channels abt this....😭  not that it will make any difference to them if just me complaining....
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Although Episode was good😊....... but nothing can beat Sarja's presence for me🥺....... gosh miss him so much😭😭........ and am really angry at Maruti for again calling Sarja useless😡.......  it's really disturbing😔....... none of Sarja's words which talked about his past seems to have had an effect on Maruti.😭💔.......  and he's only concerned about Chandu😭.......  that hurts the most.😭🥺....  there is no sign of Sonali either🤔.......  its stuck, the story is stuck, and i cant possibly figure out how it can move..............as per TB article, Chandu will ignore niru for few days and then coem to hotel to sing special song but not for niru for sm1 special and Niru will wonder who that is.......any chance that Chandu will give good exam and sing for Maruti in teh hotel?

Usma even i was thinking on the same ground😛........ normally families think of getting goon married first😉..... which seems to tell he's sure to choose a girl himself.😳....... someone who would understand and support him well........ just like Juna diii said😍........ or is it that he'll be the only one who'll listen to them....... as Chandu is already in love😉 & Sonali may fall for a guy from her acting place😲.......  you are hopelessly in want for SM1 to be there with sarje , dont you? 😉

Also Usma.... the way Maruti got offended so easily.😲...... Chandu went forward to pacify him even though he was right in thinking of earning for his family😊........ but i feel Sarja never went that way as he was always right🤔.😭....... or maybe he did but Maruti never considered his apologies well like he considered for Chandu🥺..... so he stopped going...... 😭  I am a bit confused about why Maruit is so hell bent in making chandu an inspector, before i thought its just that he dreams big on that profession but after seeing him so emotional about it , i came up with a new prediction (guess i dnt get tired of writing silly predictions)

what f the time Sarje was a student, the Inspector in mumbai (Marutis boss) was a corrupt one? And perhaps Sarje and Maruti both came to know that the inspector is corrupt. Sarje couldnt like the person but still kept mum. But one day when that very inspector insulted  Maruti on the police station, Sarje saw it and couldnt remain quiet. He tried to defend Maruti but pehaps Maruti slapped Sarje for talkign to his boss like that. Sarje gets hurt but still tries to reason with father. maruti being scared of loosing job dnt heed to him and instead asks the inspector to forgive them both. The inspector says so but is secretly vindictive towards sarje and wishes to spoil his career. He then arranges with a  bad girl to frame Sarje on something. She does likewise for money and Sarje is arrested. Sarje hopes at least his father would seek for the truth but Mruti blindly believes that Sarje is a criminal. Sarje is treated very bad in jail and beaten all over. But just before the verdict comes out, the inspector gets transferred and verdict comes that Sarje is innocent.

so maybe having an inspector in the family is an ego issue for Maruti and at the same time thats the reason why Sarje hates police so much and insults his father about being a Hawildar
😕

Darshu diii........ i guess am wishing you late....... but still all the very best for your exams😊

So happy India won🥳. I was really worried what will happen when Dhoni got out.... Gosh the way Gambhir got out was really funny😆...... and now we are back to the mother of all matches India v/s Pakistan😍

congrats sujju 😃
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Sorry Guys I could not watch the show last night so read darshu's update and here is what I found odd - unless I missed something then pls correct me....

Maruti while talking to Chandu mentioned that Damu cheated him, Sarja is a goon and he was the only one he had hopes on but even that is going now...  something to that effect...

But then Chandu shld have questioned him abt Damu but there was no curiosity at all...
1.  Does Chandu already know abt Damu's cheating his father...
2.  IF it is not shown that Chandu already knew abt Damu's cheating then how come he did not question or enquire further from Maruti when Maruti clearly mentioned it....

Pls some1 clarify this to me...  Is it another blooper or mistake or my interpretation is wrong as I have not seen the epi and have no intention of wasting time watching it as there was no Sarja...

I am missing Kaps in the Show like all of you and I am going to complain to the channels abt this....😭  not that it will make any difference to them if just me complaining....

After faiza apu, you also became a great blooper catcher 👏

I am also posting didi on their walls but fact is this people are headstrong and does what they feel like doing .........besides the walls are so spammed already, our posts are nt really seen
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Team India!!!!  Now we have to continue this winning trend into the Finals....