Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Latadi: to be or not to be that is the question

@Mariam: hi...............how r u?

if you have any idea on how the story might roll or prediction of any kind, you can try this link: we already posted many

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1638775

uff...meine kitna selling karti hu hamra own thread ka 🤣
usmrasul thumbnail
did i say good night already?
oh, ok, bye then
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
@darshana: hey hw r u yeah i was having examz

Ishradivanluver thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Latadi: to be or not to be that is the question

@Mariam: hi...............how r u?

if you have any idea on how the story might roll or prediction of any kind, you can try this link: we already posted many

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1638775

uff...meine kitna selling karti hu hamra own thread ka 🤣

hey i am good hw r u 😊

oh i will check it out now 😆😆 good point of selling your own thread mere jaise slow people will find out then ROFL
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Lagta hain creatives Bhul gaye......

For money Niru can wear short gown, but she is uncomfortable to wear Waitress uniform?? 🤢

my thoughts exactly 😆atleast this waitress dress was well covered😉 it's like everyone from Bhosle family takes Sarja for granted🥺😭and Niru takes Chandu for granted😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Sighhhhhhhhh No Sarja today.💔😭.missed him so much.... 😭🥺

I have still not got over Sarja-Susheela scene😭......  even at that time Susheela thought about Damu's childhood incidents...... how he used to share everything....... in her talks with Sarja she was concerned about Chandu giving exam😔....... but even for a moment she didn't think how Sarja was in his childhood🥺or the least she should have tried to understand his feelings💔
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys 

Last night I so wanted to chat with u but I lost the connection while I was logged in but not a single one of you seemed to have missed me😭

Enjoyed reading all the comments now after I got my net back....
I have a feeling that Usma lily is upto some mischief bec I had never lost connection like this before😛

Hopefully tonights epi will have Sarja.... but I liked last night's epi bec now the story is really moving forward and Chandu-Niru love will begin to shine gradually but surely..

I really honestly feel that the TRP's will shoot up once Sarja gets a love interest (I only hope and pray that the actress is strong and good and with Kapil create a good chemistry On Screen-  It has to be the actress who will best suit the character and do justice to her role and now I dont mind if it is not that someone....  bec I want this show to be a hit with Sarja's character becoming famous)👍🏼

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Juna diii🤗...... even i liked yesterday's episode😊...... when i saw Chandu helping out Niru....... the more i was reminded of those timeless evergreen moments of YuRa before marriage..........❤️😍☺️🥺😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
hey friends......... when Sarja was arrested😭........ i don't remember seeing this promo which is now been shown in middle east😲.......  it says something like this "ek bhai ka pyaar kya ban jayegi dusre ki nafrath ka shikaar..."😳
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYPVxCnl4i4&feature=relmfu

anyways by the new promo it seems Chandu has started bunking his classes for Niru😲...... Maruti-Susheela have come to know about it😳....... chalo atleast they won't blame Sarja for this😊...... but then Sarja has promised Susheela that he'll take the responsibility of Chandu.🤔...... what will he do when gets to know about Chandni love story😕.........
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Hi sujju

oh Chandu bunking classes? am not surprised
maybe now Sushila-Matruti will tell Sarje to make Chandu come back to study