Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys good night am too tired and sleepy now ...
read all ur comments tomorrow
bye

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
am hating that havnt watched the epi yet and i have nothing to discuss with u ppl😭
darshana23 thumbnail
Faizu watch it now... Its available on ur fav site 😉
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i know Darsh but net speed is restricting me 😡..but yeah ...trying ...
FFObeidy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
does anyone has any news of anjali?? havent heard of anything about kapil and anjali
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiiiii friends.🤗........ to be honest i really liked Kapil yesterday too😍........ especially the way he sounded frustrated when he said he's goonda, mavali.🥺.... and Susheela stops him......... it was painful to see him sleeping that way🥺😭.......

what hurt more was Susheela thought about Chandu even in that time😭.....she should have tried to understand Sarja more too🥺......... it's like everyone takes him for granted🥺... did you see his expression in that last scene😍🥺........ he was trying to hold back the tears🥺😭....but one thing i found nice was Susheela confided in Sarja that no one thinks about her😭....and Sarja telling her he's there na.😍.......... that was too sweet☺️..........

The more i think about Sarja's past🤔......... the more i feel its heading in that direction of Usma & Faizu's  predictions.🥺.... as Sarja also recollected those words from the jail😭

Between did anyone notice yesterday in flashbacks they showed 2 extra dialogues of Sarja & Maruti which were not shown when the actual episode was on air😉😲..........

Till now no one knows about Maruti's proposal about working after retirement getting cancelled......

Predictions coming up from me😆...........

Have you all seen the movie Jo jeeta woh sikander???😊........ there aamir's father feels that his first son is more responsible.... in the end there is a cycle race😛....  where the first son gets severly injured and Aamir for the sake of his bro & father participates and wins😊..........

I was thinking what if they show that way🤔........ Albela is already after Chandu....... he's sure to do something........in his plan Albela makes Chandu believe that Sarja is evil 🥺and he has no problems with Chandni union😔........  everyone[here i don't include Susheela] believes that.😭..... Sarja tries to make people understand but no one believes him🥺...  on some days before exam Albela beats Chandu so much that he's unable to give his exam.......... seeing the sorry state of his father Sarja decides to take his place😃😍..........

Or........... Albela beats Chandu😭............ Chandu is unable to give exam......... everyone blames Sarja as because of his rivalry with Albela Chandu was beaten🥺.......  Sarja who's known to be emotional when it comes to Chandu😭....... feels guilty 🥺and decides to give the exam.😍......

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FFObeidy

does anyone has any news of anjali?? havent heard of anything about kapil and anjali

Hey dear, after long time!!!! Kanjali news is we are enjoying Kapil as Sarjaa in PMMKA. About Anju, there was news that she has been offered new show on Sony, but no updates on that
Juna04 thumbnail
Hi Sujji and Darshu pls dont go as I have something to say to Sujji's post....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FFObeidy

we did get one news about Anjali being approached in some show which was a remake of tamil show😊....... but after that there was no news😭........  about Kapil...... presently we are enjoying watching him in PMMKA as Sarja😍........ and he's superb there😃.........
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Hiiiii friends.🤗........ to be honest i really liked Kapil yesterday too😍........ especially the way he sounded frustrated when he said he's goonda, mavali.🥺.... and Susheela stops him......... it was painful to see him sleeping that way🥺😭.......
I have changed my mind Sujji after reading ur post bec at first I thought that he was underacting but when I saw it again I felt he had the right emotions bec he had just been woken up from sleep and to recollect all that happened the night before in the drowsy state and to realise that things have not changed for better the next morning....

I feel that Sarja was feeling helpless, deeply hurt and caring all at the same time and Kapil demonstrated these feelings as Sarja extremely well in the situation.

what hurt more was Susheela thought about Chandu even in that time😭.....she should have tried to understand Sarja more too🥺......... it's like everyone takes him for granted🥺... did you see his expression in that last scene😍🥺........ he was trying to hold back the tears🥺😭....but one thing i found nice was Susheela confided in Sarja that no one thinks about her😭....and Sarja telling her he's there na.😍.......... that was too sweet☺️.......... 
@in bold:  He was already deeply hurt by his fathers words and when he needed someone to support him I was really feeling angry with Susheela in that moment bec how could she not feel the hurt that Sarja felt and that too even after he mentioned it....
How could she not comfort him when his father had hurt him so much even when he was right... and on top of all that she wanted Sarja to forget and forgive his father😡
Instead she shld be talking to Maruti and telling him off for being unfair inspite of being a police person....

The more i think about Sarja's past🤔......... the more i feel its heading in that direction of Usma & Faizu's  predictions.🥺.... as Sarja also recollected those words from the jail😭
What was their predictions dear?

Between did anyone notice yesterday in flashbacks they showed 2 extra dialogues of Sarja & Maruti which were not shown when the actual episode was on air😉😲..........

Till now no one knows about Maruti's proposal about working after retirement getting cancelled......

Predictions coming up from me😆...........

Have you all seen the movie Jo jeeta woh sikander???😊........ there aamir's father feels that his first son is more responsible.... in the end there is a cycle race😛....  where the first son gets severly injured and Aamir for the sake of his bro & father participates and wins😊..........

I was thinking what if they show that way🤔........ Albela is already after Chandu....... he's sure to do something........in his plan Albela makes Chandu believe that Sarja is evil 🥺and he has no problems with Chandni union😔........  everyone[here i don't include Susheela] believes that.😭..... Sarja tries to make people understand but no one believes him🥺...  on some days before exam Albela beats Chandu so much that he's unable to give his exam.......... seeing the sorry state of his father Sarja decides to take his place😃😍..........

Or........... Albela beats Chandu😭............ Chandu is unable to give exam......... everyone blames Sarja as because of his rivalry with Albela Chandu was beaten🥺.......  Sarja who's known to be emotional when it comes to Chandu😭....... feels guilty 🥺and decides to give the exam.😍......
Yes Sujji I have seen that movie and hope that your prediction comes true and Sarja ends up becoming a true, fair and very capable Police Inspector who rises to the ranks of Police Commisioner eventually⭐️
If only the CRV and PH read our posts and make it work that way bec I really feel that Sarja as a character has a lot of potential and he is generally a white character in fact I find the characcter of Maruti really disgustingly weak who always relies on his children instead of having the foresight and vision to do something for himself and his family.