~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 - Page 93

Posted: 13 years ago
Sumi, I am yet to come to that part........ Dont ask me these stupid people carry out load shedding at any time..... 9PM-10PM is it time for load shedding???? 😑

My fav. scene is when Sarjaa says he is just goon, mawali, just like a dog and Sushila stops him...... 😭
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
darshudi...at least you have a time for that.....here its totally random

Latadi: as i said, the creatives yet nt know what should it be and are deciding..we will see as soon as they decide
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
About Wassup episode, he said something like "7 Din Ladki Inn".........
Apna Kapil kaafi bigad gaya
Originally posted by usmrasul

darshudi...at least you have a time for that.....here its totally random

Latadi: as i said, the creatives yet nt know what should it be and are deciding..we will see as soon as they decide

Sumi i feel they made last minutes changes to the script abt not telling chandu as every one was apprehensive abt the promo. the scenes like u said felt a little rushed
Originally posted by darshana23

About Wassup episode, he said something like "7 Din Ladki Inn".........
Apna Kapil kaafi bigad gaya

kaafi?
mere to lagta hai puri tarah se bigar agya.....................everyone seems "High" in this vid

besides its the same day as that Anda vaji...am  not impressed...not even close to impressed...sorry
Lagta hain apni zaad ka asar ho gaya........... But if they dont continue with story line in start itself, it will look like random pieces
i did watch the wassup video.that was very few secsand   taken much beforeπŸ₯Ί Edited by smiley121 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Sumi i feel they made last minutes changes to the script abt not telling chandu as every one was apprehensive abt the promo. the scenes like u said felt a little rushed

spying bhi chalti hai aur hum logo ka idea bhi stealing ho rahti hai...to how come the good things are still missed? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by usmrasul

spying bhi chalti hai aur hum logo ka idea bhi stealing ho rahti hai...to how come the good things are still missed? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Sumi, isnt it better than parasite πŸ˜‰
Maybe they r in the learning process sumi.πŸ˜‰ Good things ki toh creatives ko aadat nahi hai. They will shower the viewers with all the crap they have planned