Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Net is too slow today........ quite often i'm getting disconnected.......... anyways Sarja won't change so easily........ so don't worry....
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Net is too slow today........ quite often i'm getting disconnected.......... anyways Sarja won't change so easily........ so don't worry....

seeing the way he changed even his great oath of taking revenge on Niru after Chandu showed a bit anger with him that day, i am not so sure about Sarjes being strong anymoreπŸ˜•
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, he is strong.. Dont come up with that pessimistic mind again 😑

There are certain places where Sarjaa will not listen to Chandu also. And here if the case is with his father, surely not right now atleast....
He agreed not to bother Niru, coz he also felt somewhere there was truth in Chandu's word. If he cant see Sonali(his own sister) in that place, how he could offer such job to other girl just to take revenge???

He felt bad, he agreed himself and thats why he promised Chandu. I hope u agree with my thoughts...

see I can do anything to prove my Sarjaa right  😳
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
kapil has posted a funny video of an Arab on his wall......

about an hour ago LikeUnlike

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Usma if Kapil changes then there won't be any story....... he has to be there to add that extra touch... or else no one will like the extra sugary love story.......
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, Juna di and me were discussing about FB on same....
He was online(by hidden meanings)...... me and Juna di were too online at that time......
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi guyz ...whats going on? ..and what am i hearing ? we wanted Sarja -Albela dosti scene?
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, he is strong.. Dont come up with that pessimistic mind again 😑

There are certain places where Sarjaa will not listen to Chandu also. And here if the case is with his father, surely not right now atleast....
He agreed not to bother Niru, coz he also felt somewhere there was truth in Chandu's word. If he cant see Sonali(his own sister) in that place, how he could offer such job to other girl just to take revenge???

He felt bad, he agreed himself and thats why he promised Chandu. I hope u agree with my thoughts...

see I can do anything to prove my Sarjaa right  😳

if he can forgive nIru so easily, maybe he can make truce with dad or at least cm back to make others (sushila, sonali, chandu) happy

but actually i feel for some more days we would be deprived of Sarje scenes, chandni love is in blossom so πŸ˜•
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, Juna di and me were discussing about FB on same....
He was online(by hidden meanings)...... me and Juna di were too online at that time......

hehehe........ i wonder why is he always invisible nowadays......... πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Hi guyz ...whats going on? ..and what am i hearing ? we wanted Sarja -Albela dosti scene?

Hey Faizu, lagta hain yaha bhi CVs exactly hears ulta of what we expect...... so nothing new πŸ₯±