~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sujji0609

especially Juna diii.πŸ˜†....... as she makes it a point to read everything😊..........

i forgot which page we were at this morning πŸ˜›
actually the promo and the article acted as incentive today πŸ˜‰ BTW, girls, plz post on Imagine wall fr Sarjes interview or Vid segment,  we need more incentives dont we? πŸ˜‰
yes Sumi, all geared up to.... In fact  I am meeting many fans of Kapil on FB nowadays.... who are not IF so provoking them as well to keep posting on FB
...Forgot to post on his FB status as well ( actually forgot  chivvied him🀣 )....gr...it seems ,after every prediction i lost my brain  🀣

Faizu, I am surprised why he has not thrown you out despite you put so much weird comments on his wall........ πŸ˜†

But dont worry we love them all.... so waiting for this one as well..
Originally posted by darshana23

Faizu, I am surprised why he has not thrown you out despite you put so much weird comments on his wall........ πŸ˜† Kyunkay mainay aik baar pehlay hi jhoota wada karlia tha us say kay ainda us ki wall spam nahi karungiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ....so he might be living in that comfort only😲🀣

But dont worry we love them all.... so waiting for this one as well..Yeah , abhi my FB is misbehaving again ...trying to fix the probπŸ˜†

Faizu, I am surprised why he has not thrown you out despite you put so much weird comments on his wall........ πŸ˜†

But dont worry we love them all.... so waiting for this one as well..
me too me too....... 😳
I dont remember but I guess it was either U or Sumi who put that "Mendhak" wala comment when he was back from his "Jim Corbett" trip and didnt upload his photo...........
Sniff sniff Faizu has still now not accepted my IF friend request...... 😭😭

I dont remember but I guess it was either U or Sumi who put that "Mendhak" wala comment when he was back from his "Jim Corbett" trip and didnt upload his photo...........

whats a mendhak? 😲
Darshudi, are you accusing me of some severe crime? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
as far as i remember, i said to give pictures of sparrows if he cant get a billi..πŸ˜†...let alone a tiger...but he replied with a tiger πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by usmrasul

whats a mendhak? 😲
Darshudi, are you accusing me of some severe crime? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
as far as i remember, i said to give pictures of sparrows if he cant get a billi..πŸ˜†...let alone a tiger...but he replied with a tiger πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that's Kapil for you........ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago