~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 - Page 61

Posted: 13 years ago
U too gone ???

ok since i have some prediction about sarja's past so i cn write it there on prediction thread....i dunno whether it makes sense or no but still sharing it 😕
Edited by Faiza_sam - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Sujji dear , this one is for u specially as u mentioned beautifully the hurt in his eyes .... but.waisay  its dedicated to all my friends over here and  sarja 😃

Ghiaron nay jo bhi gham dia usay dil mein chupa kay jee gaiy
Par apnon nay jo zehar dia hum woh bhi hans kay pee gaiy

Oh Sarja , why people do this to u always?😭

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.⭐️👏................ awesome😍................. so touching............... 😭🥺

Gosh somethings wrong with IF today .......... i keep getting if there is any problem contact the administrator Vijay....... 😭

U too gone ???

ok since i have some prediction about sarja's past so i cn write it there on prediction thread....i dunno whether it makes sense or no but still sharing it 😕
What's that Faizu??? 😉🤔
What's happening sujji ? are u getting any error???

And thank u for liking the lines .
Originally posted by sujji0609

What's that Faizu??? 😉🤔

i wrote in that sumi's prediction thread😉 read it....i am sure u will become...after reading this😕

What's happening sujji ? are u getting any error???

And thank u for liking the lines .
Yes yaar.😊....... i was online when you and Darshu dii were talking😳........ but could not post for some time😭....... as it kept giving me there is some problem...... if this error doesn't clear you need to contact the administrator🥺.......... and i was going to tease you.😉.......

Faizu Faizu Faizu where are you........... [in scooby dooby doo style]........ when i saw your likes on the posts😆😆.........
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago

i wrote in that sumi's prediction thread😉 read it....i am sure u will become...after reading this😕
hehehe saw that.......... loved it dear🤗........ and i feel you can be right....... 😃   and i also feel that person who framed Sarja was someone who came to Bombay from some other state....... 🤔
Yeah sujji , these errors are just 😡...u know when i was talking with her , my laptop hanged n i needed to restart it ....so i too disappeared for some time...dunno what Darshu was thinking that time ..shayad Naraaz hogai hogi😭 that i went without informing her.....

hehhhe..teasing me ??? that cant happen bcz i know u r so sweet ....🤗

Scooby-dooby  style ?🤣...awesome 😆.

Han that can be the case that person was outside the mumbai ...we can connect all the loopholes but dunno about CVs at all na?
Faizu dont worrry yaar....... I was also busy with my work...... Just turned to IF now...

hehhhe..teasing me ??? that cant happen bcz i know u r so sweet ....🤗  aww🤗......... but i do have teasing stint in me.😆........ but very few people know about that.😊........ i'm quite chupirustam........ 😉

Scooby-dooby  style ?🤣...awesome 😆. hehehehe 😆😆

Han that can be the case that person was outside the mumbai ...we can connect all the loopholes but dunno about CVs at all na?
@ bold agreed........ but i feel they should as only then all of Sarja's mysteries will clear😳........ his reason for hatred should have proper meaning😭🥺......... i hope the CVs do proper justice to his past😭........ as it is am already upset with the fact that it seems Chandu doesn't know anything about Sarja walking out.......... but more than that i feel Susheela was not able to do anything😭...........