darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yup that "Proudy" interview only.......

Sujju, do you have link to interview u r talking about? I want to see it
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

yeh kya beech mein threads open rakh dete hain?? I thought they will show something that Chandu comes to know about incident after coming back to home and he at least does something....... why they are so much interested to show Chandu running after Niru only leaving family aside??

My thoughts exactly😲........ it's like only Sarja is truly concerned about the family🥺........and Susheela-Sonali are able to see that reality......... 😭   i think Maruti would have asked Susheela not to tell anything to Chandu😡..........  but if that happens then i'll be unhappy about Susheela character too 😭that she didn't support her loyal son🥺..........
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Yup that "Proudy" interview only.......

Sujju, do you have link to interview u r talking about? I want to see it

here you go......... it was there in Rosh thread of Kanjali interviews.........😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCU0kq5vFOM
darshana23 thumbnail
thanks Sujju 🤗

Watched that interview........... Kapil cant get rid of his habit to tease Anjali... here also she was irritated and he was continuously laughing...
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
i feel Chandu will also fail in his exam......... as he'll be hit with the love affair phase.........  Maruti will be totally dejected that Damu has deserted them....... Chandu has also failed........ but his ego won't permit him to ask Sarja for help........ but our Sarja will emerge as a hero in this tiring times....... and Sarja has just said he won't come into the house....... he can always stay outside....... near his home.......... watching over his family like an angel..........
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
And that you know dii... that promo starts from last episode where Chandni are talking on the phone....... and their meeting at the bus stop in the morning .......  both are smiling........

but then didn't Chandu get even a hint of what could have happened at home......... ?? i'm sure there would have been tension in that environment......... maybe both Maruti-Damu were in drunken state they went to sleep with no guilty feelings....... Alka is useless......... Susheela-Sonali would have tried telling Chandu....... but Chandu in his lovey-dovey state........ entered tired and wanted to sleep[can't blame him]..........  but i'm not liking the fact they left it incomplete.........
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

i feel Chandu will also fail in his exam......... as he'll be hit with the love affair phase.........  Maruti will be totally dejected that Damu has deserted them....... Chandu has also failed........ but his ego won't permit him to ask Sarja for help........ but our Sarja will emerge as a hero in this tiring times....... and Sarja has just said he won't come into the house....... he can always stay outside....... near his home.......... watching over his family like an angel..........

Dont know if this well happen.......... but found little bit strange Chandu busy in romance only though there are many trouble in his family.... 1) Maruti's extension application is cancelled. what abt their house now? 2) Sarjaa has left house forever, who will bring him back?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

thanks Sujju 🤗

Watched that interview........... Kapil cant get rid of his habit to tease Anjali... here also she was irritated and he was continuously laughing...

😆😆........ yes........ and she was pinching him hard😍........ and Kapil is shouting Aaaaa....... 😉🤣
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Faizu, where are you? Just pressing like button?
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi guyz , so much discussion ....wow

@ Darsh , Thank u dear for that lovely article . it looked as if we were dying to read something like this na , he spoke about his lady love after a long time and we surely were craving to hear , that was so soothing to read..thanks again ...am awien khush again😆

@ Sujji , wah wah meri picture master , u should be a pro - photographer yaar ..u know it very well that how to click n when to click🤗..keep up the good work ..

about yesterday's epi , i watched kaps part and i must say he is such a brillaint actor , having so much expressive eyes ....we could see Love through his beady eyes when he used to play Yudi , and now we can see anger,hurt, mischief and many more expressions while he is playing sarja  ....👏 ..he is doing full justice to his role 👍🏼