Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 - Page 51

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Juna di, I also agree..... Falling in love should have been shown gradually......it went little bit off track, when they urged to show so many song sequence..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good night all and hope to catch up with u all tomorrow night or sometimes during the day....
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good night all ..me too off .....bye ..tc
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Targeting alka's mayka??

It sounds truly feminine plan ....😆 but as u made that than its ok ....
but acc to quote ..everything is fair in love n war ....and aofcourse alka-sarja are defo in a state of war😆

feminine plan?
come on...surely Alkas dad also leaves in that mayyka..............i meant target his pocket just as Alka targeted her Father-in-law😉
and surely threatening that bank personnel is a musclemens job, nothing feminine in that 😆
usmrasul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Di, I did that.... But I am interested only if Kaps is cming... That venue is really near to my place......... But what will I do if No kaps??

I am trying my best to get info....

maybe you should msg the authority or email the channel rather than posting on thier walls😕....wall posts are easily overlooked as there are other fans spamming it all day

best of luck👍🏼
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kapil wow what presence😍...he was fantabulous⭐️......... what expressions.😍.......  they were awesome😎.......... couldn't take my eyes off him for a moment..☺️.....  loved the way he cut out Alka by saying👍🏼........ "Zyaada nahin bolne ka.... nahin toh aaj apun ka haath uth jayega....."..😉😆......

Gosh i was choked when i saw Maruti slap Sarja😭🥺...... and if you see even Sarja didn't expect that🥺....... he was looking at Damu🤔........  i was damn angry with Maruti for some time😡........ but did anyone notice the way Maruti was looking proudly at Sarja😍 when he narrated that he won't backstab  his father🤗....... and he never expected Damu-Alka would stoop so low............ 

that slap reminded me of a chakde scene where one player from punjab is fighting with a rickshaw driver😉..... her grandmother asks her to be quiet....  that girl gets upset and asks her why are you telling me ... you should tell him instead😆........ her grandmother replies... who is my own?? You na??😍......... here that slap seemed to have the same dimensions😎...... it was like Maruti realised that Damu is no longer theirs......... and  he also felt that although Sarja behaves sarcastic with him.🤔....... and deep down he loves his family more than anything and would do anything for them😍...........  that trust element was present❤️......... where Maruti knew that despite that slap he won't back stab him some day☺️ but he didn't have the same trust in Damu-Alka😭..... which somewhere proved that Maruti truly loves Sarja more❤️......

Also i felt yesterday's scene gave us a clear picture what exactly would have happened in Sarja's past🤔😍......... where Sarja was right.😊..... Maruti also knew he was right.😛.... but did not support him.🥺......... Sarja's dialogues in the jail hold more meaning now😍........ "Sahi aur galath ki pehchaan toh aapko aaj bhi nahin hai............and Aaaj salon baad phir se ek ladki ke kehne par aapne apne bete ko salakhon ke piche dakhel diya........"🥺😭

Also i feel Maruti is feeling guilty for being the cause of Sarja's changed behaviour🤔........ so he tries to distance himself from him.😒..... he also feels hurt with the fact that Sarja continues to respect and love him in front of others❤️........ it's like maine uske saath bura kiya phir bhi woh mere saath aacha baat karta hai.........  but being a father he's not able to bring his feelings into words🥺........ it's like K3G...... imagine Amitabh's situation with Shahrukh😍...........  and somewhere i feel Sarja realises that but is unsure about it.😳...... and so he behaves sarcastically with him but drops hints of his love.🥺

Sarja can be aptly called as the loyal son of the family☺️......someone who will continue to value his family despite odds.🤗........  and it reminds me of Purva's FF😃....... where it was out of concern for his favourite son Sarja Maruti behaved that way.😳......  and also there is a saying...... you often show your frustration,anger comfortably on someone whom you love the most........ 😉😆😳

I feel today we may either have........🤔
1)Maruti shouting at Sarja that who gave the license to talk to Damu-Alka like that😭........ and he'll tell not to tell all this to Chandu😔...
or
2)Sarja will get angry and walk out.😍...... but Susheela will stop him.....and support him.😍
or
3)Glimpse of Sarja's past.🥺......  and Sarja's breakdown🥺😭😍
or
4)Chandu without knowing or knowing the exact situation will manavofy Sarja🤔 and Sonali will assist him😍......
or
5)Sarja will again confront his father 😍and tell he doesn't know what is right and wrong.😎.......
or
6) Let Susheela slap Damu....... 😍I so want this scene........... 😆😆Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Juna dii........ about the pics i forgot to mention yesterday.......... desiforum videos are not of that good quality..... whenever i want to take a certain pic of Kapil.😍..... desiforum name comes on his face🥺......  and it deosn't look good.😔.....
usmrasul thumbnail
Sujju

its too early for Sarjes past yet
I guess today Maruti might say that Saje is just as bad as Alka-Damu so he has no right to shout at them
or
Maruti will say thta Sarje doesnt need to poke nose in his matters
or
Maruti will say that he signed those papers on own will, making Sonali and Sarje look like kiars and thus saving Alka-Damu

But Sarje will lecture Maruti for sure and than walk out................
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Usma you were right Sarja did scold Damu😆.😉....... but this was shocking that he didn't have an ounce of guilty feeling for doing wrong...........😡
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

Sujju

its too early for Sarjes past yet
I guess today Maruti might say that Saje is just as bad as Alka-Damu so he has no right to shout at them
or
Maruti will say thta Sarje doesnt need to poke nose in his matters
or
Maruti will say that he signed those papers on own will, making Sonali and Sarje look like kiars and thus saving Alka-Damu

But Sarje will lecture Maruti for sure and than walk out................

i go by the third option Usma.......... 🥺...... and Chandu will also feel that Sarja is wrong🤔...... only Sonali-Susheela will support Sarja........😭😭
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago