Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

I dislike this Maruti big time now ....why did he slap Sarja?๐Ÿ˜ก

Sumi ...u can take a sigh of relief , as that thappar looked in air only ๐Ÿ˜†...only kaps turned his face forcufully๐Ÿ˜‰ and that was shown with different angle so no hurt-wurt.

๐Ÿคฃ

Faizu, I remembered my blunder.... when I chatted with Kapil after that boxing bag wala scene, i asked whether he is not hurt? Coz he was hitting that bag with so much anger without gloves....
He laughed out loudly............ then I realized i actually asked stupid question, as I dont know what was there inside that boxing bag? It could have been pillow as well, not to hurt muscular hand of our dear hero.............

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

oh thnx darshudi.am seeign it now.glad it didnt hurt, otherwise, .......................

phir say Darshudi ???๐Ÿ˜ก u r suffering from severe identity crisis these days๐Ÿคฃ..chill ..i was kidding
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Juna di, i think u can take a chance and atleast ping him with "Hi" when u find him online one more time...

yes yes yes plz do Junadi..........and what time did u see him? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
usmrasul thumbnail

phir say Darshudi ???๐Ÿ˜ก u r suffering from severe identity crisis these days๐Ÿคฃ..chill ..i was kidding

I guess its because darshudi liked ur post and so i remembered her name๐Ÿ˜†

day by day am going pea-brain
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Darshu but I told him I would never chat with him -  but I could say "Hi from your IF Fans"๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Juna di, principles??? Fine u dont chat with him... but at least tell him Hi from all of us.....
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haan Darsh , it could have been feather wala pillow ๐Ÿ˜†..but one thing i can assure u that he did enjoy that line of urs ,atleast u managed to make him laugh๐Ÿ˜ณ cz may be was on shoot that day .... on a toughest job
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Juna di, principles??? Fine u dont chat with him... but at least tell him Hi from all of us.....

or rather Junadi can say everything on behalf of all of us...as a representative...that way she is nt breaking promise, doing more than Hi-ing and we all are happy too............๐Ÿ˜‰
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank u Juna aapi  but isnt it wierd that bank gives loan to to them being Maruti as a guaranter ? He is only a constable and even dont have his own house ?? doesnt bank ask some huge guarantee for giving loans for house???๐Ÿ˜•

I also was thinking the same bec if Maruti could be a gurantor he could have invested in a plc of his own himself - what stopped him...

darshana23 thumbnail
Good point Juna di, blooper of today......

By the way, I loved how Sarjaa entered house today after Sonali told him everything ............... and have u seen his biceps when he was there with dumbbells ๐Ÿ˜
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys the other day I was reading in one of the posts that Chandni chemistry is not working bec they mostly have dream seq and it is usually Chandu's dreams and he has shown concern for her and things

But we have not seen Niru's thoughts or feelings for Chandu thru any actions....

This is really the reason that the chemistry is not working