Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys also Niru tells Sharda that she will take her father and leave and go somewhere else as a tenant...
Niru cannot find her money and in the meantime Sharda calls Chaman ( dont know what the purpose was for calling him when she has a husband)πŸ˜•
Chaman does not really do much but watch while Sharda insults Niru and forces her to leave the house with her father

I had missed the abv in my update
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaha pe kaps ko thabrano ka competition chal rahja hai...first Shushila than Maruti
am glad that Kaps has beard now, otherwise slap would have hurt him harder
do I sound weird? i must be after knowing what happened in epi
darshana23 thumbnail
Juna di, dont worry i will cover as a part of my written updates... managed  to watch epi online.........
Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

I mean literally he should have slapped Damu for not telling anything though he knew Alka's intention before marriage. The person who deserved slap most is Alka who took signature from him by cheating him............ Why the hell slap to Sarjaa???

Kapil was awesome today once again......... His body language, expression, dialouge delievery everything rocks.... specially when he warned Alka to stay back and not to interfere else he will not think before slapping her even πŸ‘

Yes our Kaps was too good and btw yesterday around 6.00pm I saw him online πŸ˜ƒ  and I think he must have taken my comment seriously as he was visible but as usual i logged off immediately and was hoping one of u might be online at that point....
darshana23 thumbnail
By the way Kaps looked good in that Green shirt..... Good something different....... waise bhi he likes such shirt only...
darshana23 thumbnail
Juna di, i think u can take a chance and atleast ping him with "Hi" when u find him online one more time...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dislike this Maruti big time now ....why did he slap Sarja?😑

Sumi ...u can take a sigh of relief , as that thappar looked in air only πŸ˜†...only kaps turned his face forcufullyπŸ˜‰ and that was shown with different angle so no hurt-wurt.
usmrasul thumbnail
as long as its not that rainbow shirt, am happy
BTW, i forgot he cut his beard due to our advices, that slap surely had hurt him😭
Maruti will rather be a fool and broke than supporting Sarje!!!!!!!!!!!.no wonder Sarje doesnt show respect fro him in return...........very hard to show respect to such tough nuts
usmrasul thumbnail
oh thnx darshudi.am seeign it now.glad it didnt hurt, otherwise, .......................
Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Juna di, i think u can take a chance and atleast ping him with "Hi" when u find him online one more time...

Darshu but I told him I would never chat with him -  but I could say "Hi from your IF Fans"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†