Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u Juna aapi  but isnt it wierd that bank gives loan to to them being Maruti as a guaranter ? He is only a constable and even dont have his own house ?? doesnt bank ask some huge guarantee for giving loans for house???😕
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Update coming up and it is the ending but I am so angry with Maruti and literally hate him now
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Ok i managed to watch 2 parts n i found another clue for prediction ..

Niru threatens her sister if they have to live in her sister's house as tenants so why bother living here ..she says she would go to another place n find some other house ......My prediction is ..she will tell it chandu and Chandu will only agree to live in Sarja's house by asking him to make Niru n her baba their tanents as they need shelter badly😲...Sarja will agree ....Chandu apnay hi chakkar mein hoga ..in the mean time sarja will again become kabab mein haddi in blossoming love....Sushila will be with sarja ..while sonali will support chandu-niru love😲....ghar mein hi groups n division?
sumi ..are u happy with my stupid prediction ?😆
Juna04 thumbnail
Sarja tells his mom "  dekha aap ke laad pyaar ne iss ko bigada hai"  He tells all that Damu and his wife have cheated his father and got his signature on the papers...
Alka calls him a gunda and he retorts back saying that  "  haan malum hai ki mein gunda hoon par ....  sorry I forget the exact words but this is what it meant
I know I am a gunda but at least I dont stab my own parents back with a knife like you two...
he says something abt even a dog is more faithful to his owners than u
there are some good dialogs from Sarja here....  Sorry guys not good at repeating them
All the faces are shown now and Maruti comes forward and camera is on his face and I thought that he would feel pride for Sarja but no
I dont get what problem Maruti has against Sarja bec at this point he slaps him .....
This is where the epi ends
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Thank u so much Juna aapi for the awesome updates , that was so quick 🤗
darshana23 thumbnail
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Dont ask me today........... I feel Marutirao is just brainless person who takes out anger of his failure onto Sarjaa only......He was at no fault today, still he slapped him

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
darshana23 thumbnail
Juna di, he says he knows he is gundaa but atleast "Apne baap pith piche chura to nahi bhokta" that means doesnt cheat his own father...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sigh
Maruti gone insane
Juna04 thumbnail
Sorry guys in my rush I may have missed some parts but did not want u guys to leave so rushed thru the update
darshana23 thumbnail
I mean literally he should have slapped Damu for not telling anything though he knew Alka's intention before marriage. The person who deserved slap most is Alka who took signature from him by cheating him............ Why the hell slap to Sarjaa???

Kapil was awesome today once again......... His body language, expression, dialouge delievery everything rocks.... specially when he warned Alka to stay back and not to interfere else he will not think before slapping her even 👏