~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sujji0609

So smiley did the video start now??? 😊

no sujji🤢.

i tried many times.it stucks when kapil's scene starts  'kya chandu ....itna bada hogaya'' i watched this dialogue above 15 times.😭
Edited by smiley121 - 13 years ago
Smiley refresh ur page and start it again.... nowadays YT videos gets stuck if video is not buffered properly...
Originally posted by darshana23

Hey girls, here is description of his name as per his bro's theory.... I am not only culprit in this 😉

K - Hot  
A - Crazy
P - Popular with all type of people
I - Is really very sweet and romantic
L - Is very good kisser
agree with the letters K A & P ☺️about the other two letters... i guess Anjali will know the perfect answer for that.😆☺️.❤️......
Originally posted by smiley121

no sujji🤢.

i tried many times.it stucks when kapil's scene starts  'kya chandu ....itna bada hogaya'' i watched this dialogue above 15 times.😭
I can post the video for you.😊..... but it won't be of that good quality....

Hey girls, here is description of his name as per his bro's theory.... I am not only culprit in this 😉

K - Hot
A - Crazy
P - Popular with all type of people
I - Is really very sweet and romantic
L - Is very good kisser

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 😳
Sujju, till letter "I" it was ok......... but that "L" is definately, 🤪
And his bro has posted meaning of his full name including "NIRMAL" as well which again includes "L" so obviously cant get rid of that line atleast...... 😆
ok sujji pls give me the link
seems like, I am in spying mood today........ This is again I got from his bro wall.............

Brother's week! If you have a brother who has made you laugh (yes!), punched you (definitely!), stuck up for you (always!), drove you crazy (YES!), annoyed you to no end (YES!!), hugged you, (yes!) watched you succeed (yay!), saw u fail, pick you back up cheered u on (100%!), made you strong (yes!), and is someone you are very (very very!) proud to have in ur life, post this to your status!

darshu pls post the meaning for NIRMAL  😉 Edited by smiley121 - 13 years ago

Sujju, till letter "I" it was ok......... but that "L" is definately, 🤪
And his bro has posted meaning of his full name including "NIRMAL" as well which again includes "L" so obviously cant get rid of that line atleast...... 😆
"I" reminds of Sanjeeda asking Anjali whether Kapil is romantic??😉😆 aww the way they were blushing☺️........ that was choooooooooooo cute😍❤️..........