~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by usmrasul

hmmm............at first Sarje might try to directly help but Maruti wnt listen so he might pull thread secretly...........meanwhile, it might effect Chandu's  study and dream about police job.............or would chandu try to get the same hotel job he arranged for Niru in such crisis?.only time will tell....

but sujju, some baatchit to jarur hogi Sarje ko Damu ki saath
Hmmm agree Sarja may talk to Damu.... and by that way Damu will get to know about Maruti not getting extention...... but Alka won't like it and she'll make Damu walk out of the house....... leaving the family in a lurch......

knowing Maruti he's sure not to share all this with Susheela & Chandu....... and knowing Sarja & Sonali they too will keep it to themselves......  and i guess what you said will happen all 3 children of Maruti will help.......

Knowing how goody-goody Chandu is...... he'll make Niru get that job..... and maybe after that he'll get to know about his father.......
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
One thing I am happy about after waiting for a week, that they have actually started parellal track for Kapil. 😛

Like how Sarjaa will get out of them this situation... Meanwhile, I guess they will keep running their love story of Chandu and Niru.........
Originally posted by darshana23

Seems like that only, Damu is not aware extension thing..... I know whatever happening with Maruti is not good. But somewhere it gives me little bit inner-satisfaction....

Like he keeps taunting Sarjaa about his profession, but seems like his profession is not giving him anything... Not a couple of months extension even for his 30 years service..... Which proves Sarjaa more valid at his stand...... Now in this situation if he is against Sarjaa to help them out, then I am totally against Maruti. Why he treat Sarjaa as he is some outsider?? And the son who is all planning to run away with his wife is dear to him??

Its the ideology clash...and also ego-issue..............happens in the family.........but yes perhaps Maruti is a bit partial towards other kids.......i often hear that the middle ones of family are not so adored, at least not visibly, (not sure because am the last one in my family 😕) and sarje being a goon doesnt help that feelings

anyways, as long as Sarje proves himself useful, am fine with it
er.......in the pics sujju posted, he looks rather chocolaty-doesnt he? 😆
chocolaty??/ My attention is still onto his dark circles....

After reading Juna di's post, I am tempted to ask him about same on FB🤪

One thing I am happy about after waiting for a week, that they have actually started parellal track for Kapil. 😛

Like how Sarjaa will get out of them this situation... Meanwhile, I guess they will keep running their love story of Chandu and Niru.........
yes diiii..... even i'm happy about the fact that after sensing a long absence of Sarja for almost a week.🥺..... we are getting something more in return by this dynamic Sarja's presence.☺️...... and this is such a beautiful track😳...... where we will get to see beneath that shield of false carelessness...... emerges a responsible person😍......  can't wait to see Kapil's range of expressions here.... ⭐️😍

chocolaty??/ My attention is still onto his dark circles....

After reading Juna di's post, I am tempted to ask him about same on FB🤪

me and Latadi was thinking of ridiculously funny explanation of his dark circles.🤪🤪🤪.....for example: maybe he sneaks out every night to secretly go to jammu to meet SM1 😳and than cms back early morning in Mumbai😆🤡.............

(plz dnt report this post to mods, if there are any,  for gross subject matter...🤣)
Someone is in Mumbai yaar........ why he needs to think of going to Jammu??? Haan, ab if she is not allowing to sleep peacefully in the night and haunt him by her calls or imaginations then I dont know ☺️😳

Someone is in Mumbai yaar........ why he needs to think of going to Jammu??? Haan, ab if she is not allowing to sleep peacefully in the night and haunt him by her calls or imaginations then I dont know ☺️😳

she is in Mumbai?
oh than that really explains everything..............thats how the nights are spent😉

Haunt?...I thought only ghosts haunt, now i guess GFs do too 🤣
Originally posted by smiley121

hello everyone 😃

hello smila.......long time no see...how r u? 😃
Hey smiley.... how are you?? after long time........
Or u make apperance after Kapil makes in PMMKA??