Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

~ Sarjerao ki tapori gang ~ - Kaps AT 3 - Page 30

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good night all -- have to clear the kitchen See u all tomorrow and thanks for letting me share my weird ways....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Junadi, i know...and thats why i thanked you....you clarified things ...of course in a fan manner but many a times  I also behaved weird remember๐Ÿ˜ƒ...........such fanaticism is part of the fun here.........๐Ÿ˜ณ

err....one thing i wanted to speak about๐Ÿค”...in todays scene, Viswa (nirus father) talks about thier good friend who always helps them out kindly and Niru replies the same in dreamy manner๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” ...usual times i mean practice of show is to show some flashback scenes at such dialogues...but they showed no flashback of Chandu๐Ÿ˜ฒ.......and i still feel its suspicious..๐Ÿ˜ณ.

I always manage to get back to square one dont I? ๐Ÿ˜†

will Sarje be there 2mro...question of the day perhaps
usmrasul thumbnail
what happened? everyone left?

oh ok, good night all...see you all later...and keep the thread rolling

@Sujju; surely you will come in the morning...plz write a very long optimistic post  analyzing todays epi and future of sarjes actions in the show (mein ladki kitni demandin ho na?๐Ÿ˜† )

bye all
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes sumi , u always manage to do so ..๐Ÿ˜†

and you know one thing , i always wanted to share but somehow i didnt like like to point it out but i should have done it .....but then i felt these kinda bloopers are the part of daily soaps so let it be ..๐Ÿ˜‰..''the day when sarja wanted to teach lesson to Niru , they didnt show that Sarja made call to that hotel and asked some job for Niru , instead of this, they showed that woman called him and asked for girl n he did say in weirdo tone ...acha larki chahiye ....paisa kitna milay ga ...etc etc...'''  so there was practically not sarja's plan to send her there but that job automatically fall in sarja's lap๐Ÿ˜•.......in between all this , where has sarja's cleverness gone ??? and where was his contribution to teach her a lesson ?? was there any effort of him??๐Ÿค”

Dont beat me up after this post .....yeh sangat ka asar hai aur is tarah baat karna mainay sumi say seekha hai abhi abhi๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.....sumi what u have to say about this?๐Ÿ˜†

darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi I am here too... Just giving final touch to WU
usmrasul thumbnail
darshudi: i also found that odd..........

i have lots to say, but this things are better said in chat or in chat thread....๐Ÿ˜‰
darshana23 thumbnail
u r not there on FB dear..
usmrasul thumbnail
i was but its way past midnight and am not Cinderella...am going to sleep now ๐Ÿฅฑ

besides my fb chat is acting weird these days ๐Ÿคข

good night ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

darshudi: i also found that odd..........

i have lots to say, but this things are better said in chat or in chat thread....๐Ÿ˜‰

Darshu say kya bolna hai ?? that post was mine๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜†....or suddenly u r talking about sumthing else which i didnt get .....๐Ÿ˜•.....
darshana23 thumbnail
Pata nahi.... Uss Lilly ko ab sone do... I will also log-off in some time..
Bye Faizu, Sumi .... GN
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago