Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Faizu missed u all girls now I have to go thru another 10 pgs to read all the posts here
darshana23 thumbnail
Faizu tumare reply kabhibhi dhsasu hi hote hain.... right now I meant ur reply over here
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no sarje🤢
but I liked Niru today....😊.
so basically Chandu is blind with love and angry on Sarje.......hmmmm😕

my bro said the job Niru got is not bad at all😛...its different but not bad.😛
like sushila, maruti and sonali today, but than again i like them everytime..............talking about taking up good food for building body like sarje😊

you see thats why i wanted some just sarje intense scene.😕..everyone in the show even also just talks about his body, not feelings😭.....even Ab i think posted smwhere in his blog that which one do fans like- chocolate hero or matcho man hero (read in the forum somewhere).......not sure what he is talking about...but sounds like :(😕

missing Sarje😭😭😭
😭

Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
No Sarjaa again??? 😭
Aur kitane din tolerate karein yaar?

But me too liked some scene from today's episode...
Specially Chandu and Sushila scene.... where she asks Chandu to call Sarjaa but he doesn't agree.
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@  Juna aapi , true .... u know i am also missing chatting with u all on FB but dunno whats going on there that my chat is not opening up😕😡

@ Darsh ...oh ..Thanks dear 😆.....now i get u ...but No Sarja today again🥺.............kya karain ???🤔 ...koi nahi sunta humari .....sujji ki tarah lets complain to Kaps😲😆.....another silly idea by me
darshana23 thumbnail
Bechara Kapil...... we dont spare him for our single complain even....
Even when he cant do anything....
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lets complain to kaps?
what can we possibly tell him to do about it?
sabotage the epi video and put  a vid on his face only...am sure he will just faint if we send him smthing silly like that🤣

I always like sushila 😊 the perfectly balanced lady so far in the drama...

Juna04 thumbnail
You know girls I have no complaints that Sarja does not come everyday bec when he does he creates dhamaal to the show and even non- kapil fans have to stand up and notice him....⭐️

It is quality work for Kapil and not quantity....  what is the use of being in every epi and without much to do....  I would rather see him as an important part of the story and show....
Juna04 thumbnail
Faizu I am a step ahead in your crazy ideas bec I actually acted on it and complained to kaps abt it this morning....😆

I sent him a msg and at the end told him 
WE WANT SARJE IN EVERY EPI AND KAPIL INTERVIEW😍
darshana23 thumbnail
Juna di, 5 days???? Ab bas ho gaya yaar......... Already 6 months wait kar chuke hain hum............... Ab ek second bhi sadiyo jaisa lagta hain... Sigh!!!!!!