Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
personally, am not interested in Sarje-Chandu scenes anymore.apart from lecture maybe I never liked those scenes as much .................i prefer some just Sarje focused scenes or let this show go this way....

but  good idea Junadi.

darshana23 thumbnail
I feel imagine people will listen... coz I remember i just made post about putting PMMKA promo video on you tube and they heard that request and doing that regularly now............

so hope for the best!
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu I am following you dear....
posted comments and copy pasted ur comments as well...

So every1 follow the leader
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Darsh i went through previous pages n read that u wanted to know embed Youtube videos in post ...did u get it or still wanna know ? if u need help i can tell u 😊
darshana23 thumbnail
I got it Faizu... actually i wanted to copy videos posted by Rosh in first AT thread over here............thx dear, if I need any help I will surely put u in trouble 😎
usmrasul thumbnail
sorry for being off the topic.........just wanted to discus smthing

i just went to RKAB forum a while ago because am not feeling too good and thats the only place i felt will sooth me and i clicked on "Farewell RKAB " thread to  post smthing like how much i miss that forum and i saw a newbies post which states that "daily soaps contributes nothing to society and she is at loss to find what so important other people finds into something so baseless..and wastes time int hat..soaps are cheap and...... " it goes on

strangely, am really confused now , she is right in a  way.....

I feel more down and ruffled

again sorry for everything (maybe i should include this line in my signature)
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
oh Rosh ki baat say yaad aya , i talked to her last week n she asked me to say Hi to all of u n i forgot ...she was really missing all of u πŸ˜ƒ
Faiza_sam thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

sorry for being off the topic.........just wanted to discus smthing

i just went to RKAB forum a while ago because am not feeling too good and thats the only place i felt will sooth me and i clicked on "Farewell RKAB " thread to  post smthing like how much i miss that forum and i saw a newbies post which states that "daily soaps contributes nothing to society and she is at loss to find what so important other people finds into something so baseless..and wastes time int hat..soaps are cheap and...... " it goes on

strangely, am really confused now , she is right in a  way.....

I feel more down and ruffled

again sorry for everything (maybe i should include this line in my signature)

Nahi sumi , u dont need to be sorry ...though its a fact that daily soaps contributes nothing , but tell me that what is constructive these days? meeting with your relatives who are jealous and filled with envy ?(well its not necessary that everyone experiences same but am talking generally and thats what happening around us so mentioned this) or reading books which takes us in another fantasy world where nothing belongs to real life and if there's something not about fantasy then we alreday get tensed by knowing bitter truths of life😑......so whats the harm in watching n then discuss our POV about some fiction rather than making the life out of hell by keeping all the disasters happening around us in real lives ....its better than this i think....πŸ˜•
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi why to think about all those things and make urself upset....
Its better to look into all from entertainment perspective... sumthing which will give u happiness after tired day
usmrasul thumbnail
or maybe we are just wasting time doing pointless things all the time.....dnt know what should we be doing anyway......

i agree that talking about it with you all is much better but still i miss RKAb forum....here  we all  have to take shelter in own own  ATs.....I don't like talking about this show or forum anymore.......sorry but my POV.......am back to square one now :(

so, Faiza apu, why rnt u seeing the show?

@Darshudi: frankly, its not giving me entertainment anymore.........a few clippings of kapil does but nothing more, and am still trying to like it but sorry cant............furthermore as i said, in this forum we have to behave like turtles...not even teeange mutant ninja turtles.......just plain boring turtles

any glimpse of Kapil today?
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago