Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: usmrasul

muscle-tuscle choro, i want Sarje character to go deep inside, reveal his story , and no lectures from that all talk lover boy or lover girl, had enough allready.....

Usma kya hua😳.......... you seem angry about something sweetie😉........ 

@ bold....... agree....... 😃
sudhalata1 thumbnail
[QUOTE=usmrasul]muscle-tuscle choro, i want Sarje character to go deep inside, reveal his story , and no lectures from that all talk lover boy or lover girl, had enough allready.....
[/quote

the lead (if u call him that😛) needs some lectures on acting and romancing. KN teach him a few things in romancing yaar😛😛 sujji read her post on injustice to sarja. perfect reply to somebody's LOL

Edited by sudhalata1 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Usma kya hua😳.......... you seem angry about something sweetie😉........ 
first i get mocked  for seeing serials (and the only reason i see is kaps ) and now i get to stand someone laughing when smbody says "kaps is parallel lead"... (oh really, hello, check the starting articles of PMMKA, they dragged us kanjalians by saying kaps is one of the leads lead , didnt they)......and all the same, apart from Sarje this serial is very dull.............
@ bold....... agree....... 😃

you know what, if the story of Sarje doesnt get deep he will be more sidelined, and people will again think of him as a sterotyped goon....i dnt want that, better if he shows various different emotions in different part of the story..............

at the end, i wont say no offense because i mean to offend, hindi serials sucks because it always centers around either saari-jewelry or saah-bahu or this lovey-dovey youth saga which is going on between Chandu-Niru....never it managed to hold the depth of life,
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Uh Ho......... now i get it ..... thanks Lata diii.......

just read it....... Usma i agree with whatever you said dear...... but Arjun fans won't like it dear......  they will feel your comment is harsh....... i hope you understand what i mean....... especially your last para........
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Uh Ho......... now i get it ..... thanks Lata diii.......

just read it....... Usma i agree with whatever you said dear...... but Arjun fans won't like it dear......  they will feel your comment is harsh....... i hope you understand what i mean....... especially your last para........

sujji dont worry. let arjun fans learn a few harsh realities. if the channel thought that they can promote arjun as the lead and make the serial a hit then they are in for some harsh facts. no trps is not a good sign for any show

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

you know what, if the story of Sarje doesnt get deep he will be more sidelined, and people will again think of him as a sterotyped goon....i dnt want that, better if he shows various different emotions in different part of the story..............

at the end, i wont say no offense because i mean to offend, hindi serials sucks because it always centers around either saari-jewelry or saah-bahu or this lovey-dovey youth saga which is going on between Chandu-Niru....never it managed to hold the depth of life,

That's the problem with shows of today.😭..... they all get into Love story and saas bahu angle...... and lose the actual plot🥺..... but still i'm hoping that in this show there is no way sarja character can be sidelined.☺️...... as he has proved he'll continue to be what he is actually👏...... whether chandu or any of his other family members like it or not.😆.......

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhalata1

sujji dont worry. let arjun fans learn a few harsh realities. if the channel thought that they can promote arjun as the lead and make the serial a hit then they are in for some harsh facts. no trps is not a good sign for any show

Agree Lata dii...... i loved the way Usma stated the facts with her honest replies😍......  and she was not a least bit offensive.🤗......

but the way it changed to a battlefield once because of trps😲........  i'm scared what if others members get offensive with Usma...... 😭
🥺

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Agree Lata dii...... i loved the way Usma stated the facts with her honest replies😍......  and she was not a least bit offensive.🤗......

but the way it changed to a battlefield once because of trps😲........  i'm scared what if others members get offensive with Usma...... 😭
🥺

we all r there to support her na sujji. some arjun fan has taken it very positively.👏👏
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhalata1

we all r there to support her na sujji. some arjun fan has taken it very positively.👏👏

of course diii....... we all are there....... we always will....... 🤗....... but their population is more...... 🥺....... phir bhi i know for sure Kapil ki sena kuch unse kam nahin....... 😃

hey that's great diiii.......... i hope they all take it in the right spirits....... 😊

🤗
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Usma....... wanted to ask you something........ someone named Usma lily sent me a friend request on FB.... it's not you na......... ??🤔😕