Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
new promo?? Need to check...... I thought Chandu is off from that place to fight with Sarjaa........... No Sarjaa on Monday again??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshudi, i had to see so many parts of Biwi # 1 movie today to catch glimpse of promo hoping to find Sarje in it, instead i had this.................it was a joint promo with Baba aisa var dhundho
darshana23 thumbnail
ohh.. I also catched that movie on Imagine today......... Surprisingly nowadays i try to keep only Imagine on my TV ๐Ÿ˜‰......

Seems to be Monday epi will be full of Albela, Chandu and Niru... Lets see if our hero makes little bit appearance atleast
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

ohh.. I also catched that movie on Imagine today......... Surprisingly nowadays i try to keep only Imagine on my TV ๐Ÿ˜‰...... same here, i see all dettol, colgate ads too so many times while watching imagine ๐Ÿ˜•

Seems to be Monday epi will be full of Albela, Chandu and Niru... Lets see if our hero makes little bit appearance atleast hope so, but so far i hv seen Sarje comes only when he is needed, not other times, did we ever get any just sarje time passing scenes? no, nah? (well actually good that way, it just adds to his importance๐Ÿ˜ณ).

darshana23 thumbnail
Sarjaa time pass scene??? That seems to be world 9th wonder.... 8th wonder u already know...........

I guess he will be there ready to get lecture from Chandu
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sarjaa time pass scene??? That seems to be world 9th wonder.... 8th wonder u already know...........

I guess he will be there ready to get lecture from Chandu

@bold: sigh.that's the last thing i want.๐Ÿ˜•........lectures...............

No actually, i feel maybe Albelas goons will find out about Chandu and will bit him and sarje will get to know and will Bit Albela๐Ÿ˜ƒ...aren't we all missing ans wishing Albela being bitten scenes? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

After that, Chandu might lecture saying Sarje is the root of all theses trouble in his and Nirus life.i dnt mind.but first some biting sounds good

BTW, i have to say, the inter-communication of goons really is wonderful, so swift and so quick and just-in-time๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
not sure if Chandu and Albela will cross each other so soon...
but still lets see....... actually i want to see Sarjaa after so many days ๐Ÿ˜ญ
usmrasul thumbnail
me too didi, and todays only saturday.....2mro to go .and than if monday he is not there.......

anyways, good night didi, 2mro i hv office๐Ÿ˜ก........so need to sleep
darshana23 thumbnail
tomorrow office??? r u working on sunday?
Too bad yaar
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WoW Congrats on the new thread and already 5 pgs of it....

Darshu-  I chkd that thread and agree with your 8th wonder theory.....๐Ÿ˜Š

Usma-  You are on a roll with your ideas girl ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and I am loving it all dear...

Hello to all and loved all the pics of Sarje on the front pg....
I have not been watching much Imagine since Friday so did not get to see promos or the last epi however from reading your posts....

I would also like to see Sarje standing firm with his decisions and actions atleast I dont want him to bend bec of Chandu's lectures alone....

Darshu - Usma gets Friday- Sat off and Usma have a good day dear...