Trap success party - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Finally Taps pregnency marathon will come to end in soon. wah! we will get to see veecha scenes. It is a party timeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Originally posted by riatagore

Finally Taps pregnency marathon will come to end in soon. wah! we will get to see veecha scenes. It is a party timeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

i dont think the exposure is coming anytime soon , it will be months before the b toons come to know abt it
The best part of this whole fiasco is that Taps got her just desserts....exactly as she gave them to Veer. The way she made love to Veer in his semiconscious/unconscious state, the same thing happened to her...this is called Karma.....now she'll know what it feels like to be forced

Thank God this kid is not the result of Tapu's necrophilia love with Veer....
Well wot goes around comes around......

so yes celebration time

rathod is very determined on getting his kid.... he really really wants the child wiv the mom i think
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Well wot goes around comes around......

so yes celebration time

rathod is very determined on getting his kid.... he really really wants the child wiv the mom i think

hmmn , Rathod seems 2 b very abt his child, but mom is a very BIGG Question, remeber he made her clean toilets n all n gave her a tipπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n also insulted her in front of his secretary, so..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ladybird9

hmmn , Rathod seems 2 b very abt his child, but mom is a very BIGG Question, remeber he made her clean toilets n all n gave her a tipπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n also insulted her in front of his secretary, so..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh sorry.... i havent seen those epi's 😳 hence i thought he will also want the mom....... if he made her do all that then maybe he purely wants his blood his kid n thats it ... but i can hope he takes mom wiv bacha so that ichcha n veer can be saved
Originally posted by PreciousPri

oh sorry.... i havent seen those epi's 😳 hence i thought he will also want the mom....... if he made her do all that then maybe he purely wants his blood his kid n thats it ... but i can hope he takes mom wiv bacha so that ichcha n veer can be saved

hmm, i realsied it Priya..after i posted thereply...well i dont really want him to accept herπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, coz shez hell of a evil woman n needs 2 b severely punished, btw therez no way she can go between Veer n Ichcha after this exposure,😊
Originally posted by ladybird9

hmm, i realsied it Priya..after i posted thereply
yea no clue wot has happened to her n honeslty dont care whether she cleaned toilets or ....

...well i dont really want him to accept herπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, coz shez hell of a evil woman n needs 2 b severely punished,
tru ... i guess he deserves better πŸ˜†..... he is better of wivout her ... n she is better alone n as u say severly punished
 btw therez no way she can go between Veer n Ichcha after this exposure,😊
yep hope so .... when will every1 find out ..... such a drag
Priya u have missed a lot of the story tht tells u how evil Tapsaya is...i will tell u in small installments...whnenever ..applicable, warna ur likely 2 run away...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†