Uttaran

What Irony. (Page 6)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by spatty123

Where was Tapasya going with that bundle of money? Is she thinking of hiring some goons to take care of Raghu now?LOL.

Another thing.. I know you are all going to call me a pessimistWink but isnt it possible that nothing happened between them and it is just Raghu's plan to get back at her for being so arrogant and conceited. I thought of this because Tapasya till end denied all allegations..and whatever happened was shown as Raghu's flasback and not Tapasya's.
@bold and nothing happened with Veer also becoz of his state that night...........................then how did this miracle (Taps preggy) happened???LOLLOLLOL

There are three options:

1) The CVs want to kill off Tappu's character during delivery and hand over her child to Ichcha as Uttaran.

2) They want to give a new life with Rathod's love to Tappu and make her repent and become positive and get out of Veecha's life and live happily with Rathod

3) Tappu herself does not know who the father is, but now Rathod has created a doubt in Bundelas' minds and so she is humiliated and thrown out from both the houses along with Nani...

If it is the first option, then they will show the child as Veer's..
If it is the second option, then they will show it as Rathod's..

Edited by hermoinee - 11 March 2011 at 12:42pm

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Tapasya paid back in her own coin..............Raghu does to her what she did to Veer.

Someone should give lessons on not drinking too much in serials.LOLLOL

My my ..........aren't the CV's getting clever.Smile
@red- exactly aditi....this is what even m trying to say....bingoThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index