India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

What Irony. (Page 4)

rishikakabra Groupbie
rishikakabra
rishikakabra

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
OMG Ichha gets a voice Shocked TongueBig smileSmile but im sure nani will taunt her back again Ouch and really hope rathod proves that it's his kid Tongue also liked rashmi 's and gaurav 's acting today !!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
now saw the episode full

must say rashmi;s acting was superb today

not in that crying scene but in that hotel scenes

gaurav as usual coooll

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
yeaaaa.. both gaurav and rashmi acting were good today- the hotel scene.

they both truly sizzle on screen.. they should come as a pair in next drama Smile

Edited by farah007 - 11 March 2011 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I am totally upset.................I definitely did not want Cvs to show Rathod taking advantage of Tapasya. Now Tapasya is bechari abala nari and Rathod the Villan what nonsense. Angry To get sympathy for Tapasya they have ruined Raghu now not that he is unblemished angel.

I wonder why did Tapasys after that night stil associated with him ?? Also she wanted to take revenge against him for insulting her as a cleaning maid in the hotel and no grudge for being taken advantage of her in a drunken state which technically is a rape an offense punishable by law also??Confused 

Don't the current writers really didn't do any homework as to wat happened previously??Pinch

spatty123tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Edited by hermoinee - 12 March 2011 at 1:34pm
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

I am totally upset.................I definitely did not want Cvs to show Rathod taking advantage of Tapasya. Now Tapasya is bechari abala nari and Rathod the Villan what nonsense. Angry To get sympathy for Tapasya they have ruined Raghu now not that he is unblemished angel.

I wonder why did Tapasys after that night stil associated with him ?? Also she wanted to take revenge against him for insulting her as a cleaning maid in the hotel and no grudge for being taken advantage of her in a drunken state which technically is a rape an offense punishable by law also??Confused 

Don't the current writers really didn't do any homework as to wat happened previously??Pinch

The fact that she did not feel she should take revenge for that act shows that she did not consider it as rape... She did not seem to have any compunctions also after that like she had been unfaithful to Veer, etc.. Also she continued her gambling sessions with him after that because of the lure of money... She was so proud of getting so much money and was talking as though she had earned that in business and what Jogi's expectations were in this regard... This shows that she has no guilt feelings or remorse about any of her misdeeds till date, which is not actually surprising....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123ankit111tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by dreamz12

The fact that she did not feel she should take revenge for that act shows that she did not consider it as rape... She did not seem to have any compunctions also after that like she had been unfaithful to Veer, etc.. Also she continued her gambling sessions with him after that because of the lure of money... She was so proud of getting so much money and was talking as though she had earned that in business and what Jogi's expectations were in this regard... This shows that she has no guilt feelings or remorse about any of her misdeeds till date, which is not actually surprising....

I am upset with CVS for showing such absurdity for the reasons mentioned above.

hermione8tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I must tell you that we might be celebrating too early..........the child has to be proved as Raghu's because Tapasya guided by Nani might fight it. A simple DNA will suffice............However, knowing the CV's I really doubt if they will give attention to such small detailsLOLLOL.

even if taps n nani might play some games ... ie... I want to know nani's reaction when she comes to know what her gulab jamun was upto....Wink... once raghu reveals to btoons that the baby is his... atleast the seed of doubt will be sown....after that Veer may count back the number of weeks and may realise on his own that the baby is not his.... and ofcouse DNA test can always be done

hermione8tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index