Uttaran
Uttaran

What Irony. (Page 3)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

It is definitely worth a watch...........I liked the precap.......Ichcha..AT LAST...giving it back to Nani..............she has a voice finally...........Dancing

Good Aditi ji. Ichchha made u dance LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

grouchointruderfast~~~~tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Rathod did the same thing what tappu did with veer!

she also took advantage when he was half conscious and same Rathod did.. so i dont think anyone should feel bad cuz tappu rani ne bhi toh aisaa hi kiaa thaaWink

having said that we will see some retaliation to this as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by groucho

It is definitely worth a watch...........I liked the precap.......Ichcha..AT LAST...giving it back to Nani..............she has a voice finally...........Dancing

Good Aditi ji. Ichchha made u dance LOL LOL

I have been reeling for the last 6 hours regarding Japan's tsunami..........so many friends and cannot get through...........UT today cheered me up somewhat.Smile Seeing Ichcha actually giving it to Nani was such a relief.........Smile

farah007intruderfast~~~~tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Rathod did the same thing what tappu did with veer!

she also took advantage when he was half conscious and same Rathod did.. so i dont think anyone should feel bad cuz tappu rani ne bhi toh aisaa hi kiaa thaaWink

having said that we will see some retaliation to this as well

I think this might be the best solution but me being me, I have to say that technically she can claim rape..........however, the child will still be Raghu's so I don't think that will be a sensible way to go about things if Tapasya has any sense.
watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Tit for tat - I think I had predicted this in my previous thread a few months ago that Rathod would have used tappu in drunk state just like she did to veer. Dekha jaye to Tapasya ek rape victim hai. So sorry! But atleast this is imaginable a drunk woman can get preg, but a completely drunk man cannot make a woman preg. Common sense hai Jo veeya fans ke liye uncommon ho jati hai air cvs ko Aaj aa gayi yaad. Thanks cvs. Bas make veecha expose this trap kid together, now that ichha saw tapu rushing out with a big notes bundle. I think she has gone to make a fake DNA report and not to Rathod.

spatty123sourojfarah007tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by watchserial

Tit for tat - I think I had predicted this in my previous thread a few months ago that Rathod would have used tappu in drunk state just like she did to veer. Dekha jaye to Tapasya ek rape victim hai. So sorry! But atleast this is imaginable a drunk woman can get preg, but a completely drunk man cannot make a woman preg. Common sense hai Jo veeya fans ke liye uncommon ho jati hai air cvs ko Aaj aa gayi yaad. Thanks cvs. Bas make veecha expose this trap kid together, now that ichha saw tapu rushing out with a big notes bundle. I think she has gone to make a fake DNA report and not to Rathod.

BOLD -I don't think that will be easy even for Tapasya........it needs both Raghu and Veer's permission as they will be involved more than her.
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
what she did she got the same thing back.. but there a difference Rathod likes her genuinely Embarrassed
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

what she did she got the same thing back.. but there a difference Rathod likes her genuinely Embarrassed

Isn't it amazing how the CV's mind works???? Such creativity.........tit for tat..........that is all they could come up withOuchDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index