Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tit for tat - I think I had predicted this in my previous thread a few months ago that Rathod would have used tappu in drunk state just like she did to veer. Dekha jaye to Tapasya ek rape victim hai. So sorry! But atleast this is imaginable a drunk woman can get preg, but a completely drunk man cannot make a woman preg. Common sense hai Jo veeya fans ke liye uncommon ho jati hai air cvs ko Aaj aa gayi yaad. Thanks cvs. Bas make veecha expose this trap kid together, now that ichha saw tapu rushing out with a big notes bundle. I think she has gone to make a fake DNA report and not to Rathod.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: watchserial

Tit for tat - I think I had predicted this in my previous thread a few months ago that Rathod would have used tappu in drunk state just like she did to veer. Dekha jaye to Tapasya ek rape victim hai. So sorry! But atleast this is imaginable a drunk woman can get preg, but a completely drunk man cannot make a woman preg. Common sense hai Jo veeya fans ke liye uncommon ho jati hai air cvs ko Aaj aa gayi yaad. Thanks cvs. Bas make veecha expose this trap kid together, now that ichha saw tapu rushing out with a big notes bundle. I think she has gone to make a fake DNA report and not to Rathod.

BOLD -I don't think that will be easy even for Tapasya........it needs both Raghu and Veer's permission as they will be involved more than her.
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what she did she got the same thing back.. but there a difference Rathod likes her genuinely 😳
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

what she did she got the same thing back.. but there a difference Rathod likes her genuinely 😳

Isn't it amazing how the CV's mind works???? Such creativity.........tit for tat..........that is all they could come up with🀒
rishikakabra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG Ichha gets a voice 😲 πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š but im sure nani will taunt her back again  and really hope rathod proves that it's his kid πŸ˜› also liked rashmi 's and gaurav 's acting today !!!😊
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now saw the episode full

must say rashmi;s acting was superb today

not in that crying scene but in that hotel scenes

gaurav as usual coooll

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeaaaa.. both gaurav and rashmi acting were good today- the hotel scene.

they both truly sizzle on screen.. they should come as a pair in next drama 😊
Edited by farah007 - 13 years ago
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am totally upset.................I definitely did not want Cvs to show Rathod taking advantage of Tapasya. Now Tapasya is bechari abala nari and Rathod the Villan what nonsense. πŸ˜‘ To get sympathy for Tapasya they have ruined Raghu now not that he is unblemished angel.

I wonder why did Tapasys after that night stil associated with him ?? Also she wanted to take revenge against him for insulting her as a cleaning maid in the hotel and no grudge for being taken advantage of her in a drunken state which technically is a rape an offense punishable by law also??πŸ˜• 

Don't the current writers really didn't do any homework as to wat happened previously??😡
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamz12

I am totally upset.................I definitely did not want Cvs to show Rathod taking advantage of Tapasya. Now Tapasya is bechari abala nari and Rathod the Villan what nonsense. πŸ˜‘ To get sympathy for Tapasya they have ruined Raghu now not that he is unblemished angel.

I wonder why did Tapasys after that night stil associated with him ?? Also she wanted to take revenge against him for insulting her as a cleaning maid in the hotel and no grudge for being taken advantage of her in a drunken state which technically is a rape an offense punishable by law also??πŸ˜• 

Don't the current writers really didn't do any homework as to wat happened previously??😡

The fact that she did not feel she should take revenge for that act shows that she did not consider it as rape... She did not seem to have any compunctions also after that like she had been unfaithful to Veer, etc.. Also she continued her gambling sessions with him after that because of the lure of money... She was so proud of getting so much money and was talking as though she had earned that in business and what Jogi's expectations were in this regard... This shows that she has no guilt feelings or remorse about any of her misdeeds till date, which is not actually surprising....