Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh this is great first TRAP and then strong Iccha๐Ÿฅณ. Was there any Veecha scene?
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

yaa i am also happy with the precap

i liked her dialouges

veer bi mera
yeh gahar bi mera

good gg ichaa

I must tell you that we might be celebrating too early..........the child has to be proved as Raghu's because Tapasya guided by Nani might fight it. A simple DNA will suffice............However, knowing the CV's I really doubt if they will give attention to such small details๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Oh this is great first TRAP and then strong Iccha๐Ÿฅณ. Was there any Veecha scene?

None.........but Kasa has warned Ichcha about S & S
tyagiji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: groucho

Raghu proves through a flashback that he and Tapasya were intimate when Tapasya had too much to drink.

gr8... now will tapasya will tell this truth to veercha.. and agree that she never loved veer and get out of that house..
im not cared if she stays with rathod or her father.. but she should give peace to veercha's life..... ๐Ÿ˜Š
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

None.........but Kasa has warned Ichcha about S & S

Thank u at least some relief for viewers.It was too depressing for the past few days
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh this is gr8 trap ding dong๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† and iccha giving reply to khusat nani- too good๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

It is definitely worth a watch...........I liked the precap.......Ichcha..AT LAST...giving it back to Nani..............she has a voice finally...........

Good Aditi ji. Ichchha made u dance ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rathod did the same thing what tappu did with veer!

she also took advantage when he was half conscious and same Rathod did.. so i dont think anyone should feel bad cuz tappu rani ne bhi toh aisaa hi kiaa thaa๐Ÿ˜‰

having said that we will see some retaliation to this as well
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Good Aditi ji. Ichchha made u dance ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I have been reeling for the last 6 hours regarding Japan's tsunami..........so many friends and cannot get through...........UT today cheered me up somewhat.๐Ÿ˜Š Seeing Ichcha actually giving it to Nani was such a relief.........๐Ÿ˜Š
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

Rathod did the same thing what tappu did with veer!

she also took advantage when he was half conscious and same Rathod did.. so i dont think anyone should feel bad cuz tappu rani ne bhi toh aisaa hi kiaa thaa๐Ÿ˜‰

having said that we will see some retaliation to this as well

I think this might be the best solution but me being me, I have to say that technically she can claim rape..........however, the child will still be Raghu's so I don't think that will be a sensible way to go about things if Tapasya has any sense.