Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Finally................in god's name........ (Page 2)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Sonal, Wonderful post dear. And yes, I was smiling when dadaji was saying those dialogues. It was so good to hear and as I said in my analysis yesterday that dadaji would have been happy to jump into a fire to bring back his lost grandson.

And the best part is dadaji who lead all his life with prinicpled manner now realized that sometimes principles and harsh decision doesnot work the same way we want. And this I am not saying against dadaji because I understand dadaji (I have seen people like him in my life) but other Soods never spoken to dadaji as Nivi speaks and shows him differently. That is the reason day before yesterday's episode dadaji said I never believed in anyone but myself but I believe in Nivi and her capability. And that is the reason he changed so many of his decisions because he believed in her decisions.

Oh I am so excited for Monday's episode after all these months I will get a hug between dadaji-Viren. and I hope CT's give one between Sid-Viren too .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me_Namita_

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I dont know about the episode. I think the time was not appropriate for the family, as well as Viren. If the family had tried to stop him in anything, Viren would have felt they were condemning him. Viren needed to realise that when ones own scolds or stops, thats also a part of being "own". Like DS scolded Sid, because Sid had felt both sides of the coin and does not keep in mind just DS's scoldings. But Viren, used to feel that family only scolds or condemns him. Viren needed to see or feel the both sides and then he himself would say that he also needs scoldings with love.

There is a time to everything. Now that Viren is on his way to realisation, he will know that sometime "strictness" is also a form of showering love, as behind the strictness there is love hidden.

I am sorry, if my words are out of context, as I am not aware what happened in the episode.
Bani, you are right I agree there is a right time for everything. And you explained it correctly with Sid and Viren. That Viren saw or actually felt only one sid of the coin, he needed to see the other side then he himself, took that step which was required.

YOu know I am so happy from yesterday that I am getting what I wanted to see between brothers and dadaji. I hope it will continue further.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Bani......i agree........but like u said..........if the family had tried to stop him in something then..........then that wud have reverse results............but now when Viren in realizing.......i think he wudnt mind DS or anyone else in the fmily scolding him for something wrong.

But i referred to the time when Viren's reality was out in the open.......n when everyone knew he had held this misunderstanding.......n a wrong image of the family in his mind.......then they never made an effort to talk to him............they use to push Nivi or VD in front.

Sometimes i think talking out the frustration works.

I dont know if u remember.........i used to say that if DS had made an effort......or said something to clear Viren's misunderstandings.......then it cud have helped a little...........but DS after hearing what Viren thinks of him n his action of sending him to hostel........didnt said anything....instead kept quiet..............n that was i think that was effortless move.

If it was not for Nivi....(n the accident indirectly)...........Viren wudnt have realized what DS n others think of him.

I still feel Sonal, DS or YD, if they had tried to stop him it would have had an opposite effect, Nivedita was the best person to let control Viren, as Nivedita was not directly involved in whatever burden Viren was carrying. Plus, somehow Viren will have a guilt that he used Nivedita is his revenge game. I had said long time back, giving a sermon to Viren will not help, something needed to be done in actions. The family remained silent and made Viren realise, that Viren was at fault. DS could have shouted at him about the salary or YD could have created an issue about chicken eating....Love is not alwys bestowed by sweet talks. Actions speak louder..If DS and family had talked and told him that they love him, would Viren belive that? Nivedita has over and over again tried to convey to Viren by an "understanding tone" that everyone loves him...

Let me cite an example, like Viren's zid to sit in the puja with shoes on or eating chicken. Its true that the family did not talk, because sometimes, more than talks actions matter, Thats what family and DS followed. They allowed Viren to do whatever he liked. YD even changed her rule of not eating chicken on thursday or DS etc did not say anything to whatever Viren did, as Viren if stopped that time would have caused reverse effect. All these silent tolerances of DS and YD and the family, actually made Viren feel guilty.
I am very pretty now that Viren has made one move, DS will make 100 moves to come forward and hug Viren. Sid has already given him his cabin, which is a gesture of his love, because Viren had a feel that Sid only is entitled to the best stuffs in the Soods. Viren's treatment is done by the family exactly in the way his disease was.

slowly now their relationship is becoming normal and in a normal relationship only, normal conversations happen.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 11 March 2011 at 10:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me_Namita_NiViren-Raj

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Sonal, Wonderful post dear. And yes, I was smiling when dadaji was saying those dialogues. It was so good to hear and as I said in my analysis yesterday that dadaji would have been happy to jump into a fire to bring back his lost grandson.

And the best part is dadaji who lead all his life with prinicpled manner now realized that sometimes principles and harsh decision doesnot work the same way we want. And this I am not saying against dadaji because I understand dadaji (I have seen people like him in my life) but other Soods never spoken to dadaji as Nivi speaks and shows him differently. That is the reason day before yesterday's episode dadaji said I never believed in anyone but myself but I believe in Nivi and her capability. And that is the reason he changed so many of his decisions because he believed in her decisions.

Oh I am so excited for Monday's episode after all these months I will get a hug between dadaji-Viren. and I hope CT's give one between Sid-Viren too .

Milee..............thanks dear.............coz even i was looking forwrd for this day.............coz i thought CT's are missing these small things tha we expect shud have happened.

And yeah like u said.........he needed someone with a different view of looking into things........who has a different approach to handle these things..............otherwise.........with his strictness........things wud have turned out to be worse.

I think srictness is something.......that'll have its own reverse effects..........if the time is not right.

milee1014

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

I still feel Sonal, DS or YD, if they had tried to stop him it would have had an opposite effect, Nivedita was the best person to let control Viren, as Nivedita was not directly involved in whatever burden Viren was carrying. Plus, somehow Viren will have a guilt that he used Nivedita is his revenge game. I had said long time back, giving a sermon to Viren will not help, something needed to be done in actions. The family remained silent and made Viren realise, that Viren was at fault. DS could have shouted at him about the salary or YD could have created an issue about chicken eating....Love is not alwys bestowed by sweet talks. Actions speak louder..If DS and family had talked and told him that they love him, would Viren belive that? Nivedita has over and over again tried to convey to Viren by an "understanding tone" that everyone loves him...

Let me cite an example, like Viren's zid to sit in the puja with shoes on or eating chicken. Its true that the family did not talk, because sometimes, more than talks actions matter, Thats what family and DS followed. They allowed Viren to do whatever he liked. YD even changed her rule of not eating chicken on thursday or DS etc did not say anything to whatever Viren did, as Viren if stopped that time would have caused reverse effect. All these silent tolerances of DS and YD and the family, actually made Viren feel guilty.
I am very pretty now that Viren has made one move, DS will make 100 moves to come forward and hug Viren. Sid has already given him his cabin, which is a gesture of his love, because Viren had a feel that Sid only is entitled to the best stuffs in the Soods. Viren's treatment is done by the family exactly in the way his disease was.

slowly now their relationship is becoming normal and in a normal relationship only, normal conversations happen.

Bani..........even i thought DS talking on the confrontation day wud have reverse effects..............but thier actions afterwards............were what was troubling me.
I mean after that........DS never spoke about anything to Viren..........n neither did the family.
DS half-heartedly believed Nivi when she promised him to get his grandson back into thier lives.........which also shows his less than to nothing trust on his own grandson.

I'm not trying to show DS bad here...........but sometimes........when u know someone is not thinking straight.......u shud make an effort to clear the air.
DS shudn't have apologised.......but he shud have cleared that it was not his bad intention to send him away............n that he never thought of him any less to Sid..........coz that was something Viren was holding against him.

Omshanti1111

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

I dont know about the episode. I think the time was not appropriate for the family, as well as Viren. If the family had tried to stop him in anything, Viren would have felt they were condemning him. Viren needed to realise that when ones own scolds or stops, thats also a part of being "own". Like DS scolded Sid, because Sid had felt both sides of the coin and does not keep in mind just DS's scoldings. But Viren, used to feel that family only scolds or condemns him. Viren needed to see or feel the both sides and then he himself would say that he also needs scoldings with love.

There is a time to everything. Now that Viren is on his way to realisation, he will know that sometime "strictness" is also a form of showering love, as behind the strictness there is love hidden.

I am sorry, if my words are out of context, as I am not aware what happened in the episode.

I did not get what u wanted to say about the time not being right.
But the rest i do agree with u. Well if Viren had a mother like VD who would have made him understand this in his childhood, probably Viren would not have grown up with so much hate and feeling the family only condemns and scold him. But alas he had a great mother like CC.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Bani..........even i thought DS talking on the confrontation day wud have reverse effects..............but thier actions afterwards............were what was troubling me.
I mean after that........DS never spoke about anything to Viren..........n neither did the family.
DS half-heartedly believed Nivi when she promised him to get his grandson back into thier lives.........which also shows his less than to nothing trust on his own grandson.

I'm not trying to show DS bad here...........but sometimes........when u know someone is not thinking straight.......u shud make an effort to clear the air.
DS shudn't have apologised.......but he shud have cleared that it was not his bad intention to send him away............n that he never thought of him any less to Sid..........coz that was something Viren was holding against him.

I completely agree with you regarding DS atleast once had told Viren, instead of just uttering to Nivedita, that he cares for Viren as much as he does for Sid. What maximum, Viren might have done! shrug off DS's words and did not believe him. But he would have definitely thought about it. I base my opinion on the incident that Viren started to change when he saw DS begging for forgiveness about the worker's salary.

After coming to know what all Viren did to Nivedota and Sid, DS lost his temper and he probably felt that Viren was also walking the same way as Jawahar did. There was only ray of hope in Viren's case, that DS also kept faith upon, and I would say, more than his own faith. That faith was Nivedita. Plus there was a difference between JW and Viren, and it was the difference that Viren's wife was so woman like CC, but Viren's wife was a "sanskari" girl like Nivedita. DS felt that Viren was gone far, but since he was his grandson, he still had that affection for Viren and was hoping and praying for Nivedita to succeed.

Nivedita was the best person to solve Viren's issues, as Viren somewhere, somehow should have a guilt that he played with an innocent girl's life to accomplish his own mission. Viren was not answerable to any one of his family, but he was definitely answerable to Nivedita,

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 11 March 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me_Namita_

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

[
I did not get what u wanted to say about the time not being right.
But the rest i do agree with u. Well if Viren had a mother like VD who would have made him understand this in his childhood, probably Viren would not have grown up with so much hate and feeling the family only condemns and scold him. But alas he had a great mother like CC.

u r absolutely right! not only mother, but Viren had a wife like Nivedita, who is neither like CC (his father's companion), nor Divya ( his brother's wife). Actually, Viren is more lucky than Sid also, because Sid's mother hardly supports Sid, despite Sid being not a bad son. Vandana always finds fault with Sid and never accepts Sid's goodness. I know I might be interpreting it wrong to a little extent, but I never saw Vandanaji, except the initial episodes, when she really tried to understand Sid's pain and wipe off his tears. If DS can be found guilty about Viren, then Sid's mother also never does anything than accusing Sid these days.

About time, I wanted to say that when DS came to know about what all Viren did,nothing could have been achieved by peaceful conversation. DS just kept faith in Nivedita and prayed that Nivedita succeeded in her efforts to make Viren realise.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me_Namita_NiViren-Raj

Go to top