Sasural Genda Phool

They Did it!!! (Page 9)

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

LOL hey dont hate on Jay and his no pack! hes adorable and well it is a realistic show how many husbands actually have six packs LOL 

i actaully was pretty impressed with jay and his ability to look so "comfortable" because that has to be the hardest thing to do in acting [personal experience] it serisously so difficult to bring that sort of passion and emotion when it coems to those type of scenes [also personal experince but NOT that intense]

there is no problem with jay not having six pack abs..............but why to brag so much when you dont go to gym...........people like him for his acting not for his six pack abs.

LOL he braged about going to the gym? i guess i didnt know that.  LOL and true hes a pretty fantastic actor. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I think Jay was taking all this TOO SERIOUSLY, thats why his chemistry and biology was obveious, Ragini was being professional actor!! I think I personally can not take any more of Shirtless Ishaan ,as it was not aesthetically a good sight!!! but very REALISTIC at the end.

Don't agree with the  bolded part. Infact Suhana(Ragini) didn't look natural in the scene. There was no chemistry between the couple and it was lacking from her side.
 About the scene, it wasn't that cheap but the picturization, direction and song selection was very poor. I do think that it wasn't appropriate for 7:30 pm viewing and also considering the SGP's simplicity.
The shirtless hero is a current SP trend, almost every SP show hero has done it.

Edited by Sweet-Violet - 12 March 2011 at 9:40am

Anjaani_Dastaan

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Thank God  I'm not the only one who thinks that the consummation was OTT and just not meant for viewing with the family..too indecent....they must not show THIS much detailing yaar, it's so embarrassing to watch ! for the sake of Ermm ..whatever...at least they cud have shown both of them dressed up...good they stopped right there n blurred the screen LOLi haven't seen any such scene in any tv serial so we can't say it's always shown in other serials as well ! they are sensual but aesthetically shot...ekta kapoor never crossed the line of decency either....mera YRKKH toh is right at the bottom..sizzling hot kya we toh satisfy ourselves with cute hugs only LOL

I was hesitant to post this here coz i know how the fans react to criticism...reg. the chemistry i felt that ishan and suhana were at different wavelenghts..ishan was too passionate while suhana cud not come to that level...she breaks into khi khi khi so from her side i never felt the passion or seriousness....i wud prefer the honeymoon sequence...it was again like a video mix but it was better...for me, woh bhi kuch zyada  hi tha..

then rajni's dialogues ! uff ! too direct and embarrassing..again....and in a house where a bathroom is common, ishan demanding THIS is Wacko didn't they know everyone will be standing at the door? never expected this in sgp LOL

@bold: Couldn't agree more. Not just in the consummation scene, but also in HM song sequence Ragini couldn't emote the passionate part properly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan111192

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

I think Jay was taking all this TOO SERIOUSLY, thats why his chemistry and biology was obveious, Ragini was being professional actor!! I think I personally can not take any more of Shirtless Ishaan ,as it was not aesthetically a good sight!!! but very REALISTIC at the end.

Don't agree with the  bolded part. Infact Suhana(Ragini) didn't look natural in the scene. There was no chemistry between the couple and it was lacking from her side.
 About the scene, it wasn't that cheap but the picturization, direction and song selection was very poor. I do think that it wasn't appropriate for 7:30 pm viewing and also considering the SGP's simplicity.
The shirtless hero is a current SP trend, almost every SP show hero has done it.

I agree completely i also thought the same when it wa the whole bahoo ki darimyaan thing but she improved from then 

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I am glad that Ragini didn't do a good job! I want her to do worst then that, so bad that they would have to stop bed scenes and stick to , thakur / gabbar scenes, present scenes, fighting scenes with Jay. Jay would rock any ways, he is a natural.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192FeefiiViewsGurpreetD-SalShah4eva-

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

ditto ! not a pleasant sight LOL they cud have shown him waking up with his t-shirt..suhana on the other hand was looking nice, even without the outer gown...

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

I am glad that Ragini didn't do a good job! I want her to do worst then that, so bad that they would have to stop bed scenes and stick to , thakur / gabbar scenes, present scenes, fighting scenes with Jay. Jay would rock any ways, he is a natural.

Why this sarcasm for Jay ? Ermm He is an actor who's just doing his job.

As for the other part, I have nothing to say as its your POV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaaniViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Jay kee tareef karo toh problem nahi karo toh problem, he is a natural actor he would do anything as directed , what is wrong with this comment. Appologies if sounded that way, but yeah its my personal opinion that I want Ragini to do what she does best.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192FeeficrysindGurpreetDiViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index