Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

They Did it!!! (Page 8)

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I think Jay was taking all this TOO SERIOUSLY, thats why his chemistry and biology was obveious, Ragini was being professional actor!! I think I personally can not take any more of Shirtless Ishaan ,as it was not aesthetically a good sight!!! but very REALISTIC at the end.
on yesterdays episode...i would better say NO Comments...thatzzall..

but it was mean 2 say jay was taking it seriously (may b or maynot b,v cant simply say anything abt actors which point 2 their character)....he was asked 2 do such stuff..
 in my opinion it was not only ragini ,but jay 22 was being a professional actor....
it was jus my POV ...no bad feelings 4 venture.....$ hav 22 say u r one of best topic maker of dizz forum who hav such a classic writting skill.....& i do follow all ur post which com straight from the heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindinfinity00

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

but honestly i actually thought jay is regular in going to gym or something but then after seeing him shirtless, dude realli? I doubt tht! 

ya i too saw him saying in an interview that he regularly goes to gym................but seeing him shirtless tells all together another storyWink

Edited by 111192 - 12 March 2011 at 5:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolrose-girlFeeficrysindiViews

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
hahah jhooth pakdha gaya, may he said that randomly but oops guess he had no idea he has to be shirtless in few scenes! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetymol

I think Jay was taking all this TOO SERIOUSLY, thats why his chemistry and biology was obveious, Ragini was being professional actor!! I think I personally can not take any more of Shirtless Ishaan ,as it was not aesthetically a good sight!!! but very REALISTIC at the end.

but it was mean 2 say jay was taking it seriously (may b or maynot b,v cant simply say anything abt actors which point 2 their character)....he was asked 2 do such stuff..
 in my opinion it was not only ragini ,but jay 22 was being a professional actor....
it was jus my POV ...no bad feelings 4 venture.....$ hav 22 say u r one of best topic maker of dizz forum who hav such a classic writting skill.....& i do follow all ur post which com straight from the heart

Oh no !!! Ouch I was being a COMEDIAN here, no intention to hurt anybody, perhapds  he acted really well so natural and at ease thats why it looked like as he is really doing it !!! so it could be a compliment  if you see it from different angle. I appologise if it sounded mean. Ragini was so so like a professional , just did what she was asked nothing much.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25sweetymolFeefi111192crysindKeenu.GiViews

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetymol

Oh no !!! Ouch I was being a COMEDIAN here, no intention to hurt anybody, perhapds  he acted really well so natural and at ease thats why it looked like as he is really doing it !!! so it could be a compliment  if you see it from different angle. I appologise if it sounded mean. Ragini was so so like a professional , just did what she was asked nothing much.
ohooo so sorry......may b i miss understood ur post......before replying i should have read it properly...sorry dii....actually i am also a small tubelight...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
LOL hey dont hate on Jay and his no pack! hes adorable and well it is a realistic show how many husbands actually have six packs LOL 

i actaully was pretty impressed with jay and his ability to look so "comfortable" because that has to be the hardest thing to do in acting [personal experience] it serisously so difficult to bring that sort of passion and emotion when it coems to those type of scenes [also personal experince but NOT that intense]

crysind

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

LOL hey dont hate on Jay and his no pack! hes adorable and well it is a realistic show how many husbands actually have six packs LOL 

i actaully was pretty impressed with jay and his ability to look so "comfortable" because that has to be the hardest thing to do in acting [personal experience] it serisously so difficult to bring that sort of passion and emotion when it coems to those type of scenes [also personal experince but NOT that intense]

there is no problem with jay not having six pack abs..............but why to brag so much when you dont go to gym...........people like him for his acting not for his six pack abs.

crysind

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

there is no problem with jay not having six pack abs..............but why to brag so much when you dont go to gym...........people like him for his acting not for his six pack abs.
ROFL So True.... Renu right??? Why brag... Who cares ???LOL

crysind

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index