India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

They Did it!!! (Page 5)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Such scenes must not be shown atleast on TV....they should remember that teenagers too watched this show ....just think about a minute what happen after watching such scenes....mind mein chalte rehte hai......magar kise chinta hai bacho ki aur young logo ki...naa toh director ko...na producer ko aur nahi actors aur actresses ko....naam aur paise ke liye kuch bhi karenge...kisi mein bhi koi values nahi hai.......Pakistan ke ek bahut bade Superstar hue hai...jinhe Asia ka superstar bhi kaha jata hai....shayad Sheema dii apne naam suna ho..."WAHEED MURAD"...once he denied to act in a song just because the wordings of the song were vulgar....he just replied to director that i can not do even a song which has just few vulgar words because i can not take the sin of violating the moral character and values of the youth and teenager of my nation.....India mein bhi aise actors hue hai like.."Manoj kumar", "Rajendra Kumar","Mausami Chaterjee","Vidhya SInha" and in today's age Actresses...only one heroine.."Gracy Singh"Clap....

SGP is a good show and yesterday all scenes were good including bed broken scene but the song sequence was too bad....i am feeling shame why i watched that scene...i should have avoided it...now why i m posting such comments...no censor on TV and not in cinema too...at least i can censored Censored

Edited by Sinha18 - 11 March 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlFeeficrysindGurpreetDiViews-SalShah4eva-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
SORRY if i hurt anyone with my above commentsSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlFeeficrysindGurpreetDiViews-SalShah4eva-

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Such scenes must not be shown atleast on TV....they should remember that teenagers too watched this show ....just think about a minute what happen after watching such scenes...
SGP is a good show and yesterday all scenes were good including bed broken scene but the song sequence was too bad....i am feeling shame why i watched that scene...i should have avoided it...now why i m posting such comments...no censor on TV and not in cinema too...at least i can censored Censored

My feelings exactly Himanshu.... It was not appropriate to the Time Slot... I can Hardly watch movies with my in-Laws sitting with me ... Now I can't even watch Tv Series.... Luckily I watched today;s episode alone.... Otherwise... I don't want to imagine the worst....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlSinha18FeeficrysindGurpreetD

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Such scenes must not be shown atleast on TV....they should remember that teenagers too watched this show ....just think about a minute what happen after watching such scenes....mind mein chalte rehte hai......magar kise chinta hai bacho ki aur young logo ki...naa toh director ko...na producer ko aur nahi actors aur actresses ko....naam aur paise ke liye kuch bhi karenge...kisi mein bhi koi values nahi hai.......Pakistan ke ek bahut bade Superstar hue hai...jinhe Asia ka superstar bhi kaha jata hai....shayad Sheema dii apne naam suna ho..."WAHEED MURAD"...once he denied to act in a song just because the wordings of the song were vulgar....he just replied to director that i can not do even a song which has just few vulgar words because i can not take the sin of violating the moral character and values of the youth and teenager of my nation.....India mein bhi aise actors hue hai like.."Manoj kumar", "Rajendra Kumar","Mausami Chaterjee","Vidhya SInha" and in today's age Actresses...only one heroine.."Gracy Singh"Clap....

i soo agree himanshu bhaiyya. Clap they shouldn't show these things and it DOES impact one's moral character.  and if kids are watching, they have these images and these things in mind and when they do get married and they don't get this treatment, they get annoyed or frustrated.  i've seen it happen here.  

but again, there are a lot of people who do like to see such scenes (here im gonna admit that yeah sometimes its' fun LOL

i hope SGP stays clean and show us clean romance Embarrassed

rose-girlSinha18crysindGurpreetDiViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Very well said BhaiClap.............I was expecting some cute Scenes but it was just Shame to see SGP in this bad stateThumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlSinha18Feeficrysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Oh yaar... Its completely your views and we respect all views here...So dont be sorry...

Ya...That was over the top of SGP standards actually...Confused But there are people who waited for such sequences too...So we can't blame or say its wrong...bcz at the end of the day CV has to hear all fans na... But I am thankful to them that compared to some other shows, this was decent yaar...I dono whether you have watched any other like this... It is horrible... So I am happy in that way...

And just forget it as i think this won't happen again in SGP... They did it just to satisfy fans who need such sequences... So forget that and just think about those balance hilarious scenes... 

Sinha18111192FeefiiViewsGurpreetD

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Oh yaar... Its completely your views and we respect all views here...So dont be sorry...

Ya...That was over the top of SGP standards actually...Confused But there are people who waited for such sequences too...So we can't blame or say its wrong...bcz at the end of the day CV has to hear all fans na... But I am thankful to them that compared to some other shows, this was decent yaar...I dono whether you have watched any other like this... It is horrible... So I am happy in that way...

And just forget it as i think this won't happen again in SGP... They did it just to satisfy fans who need such sequences... So forget that and just think about those balance hilarious scenes... 

I am agreed dear....i admit that SGP's scene was much much better than that of other shows.....another show of Star..i will not name it...it is a late night but prime time show ...you can guessWink...and they too show such scene and it was the worst and cheapest...SGPians were far fare betterSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeeficrysindiViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
yeah when we compare SGP with other serials, it's still clean and pure Embarrassed but just considering that it is SGP, it was a little too much..Wink.but again, some people do want to see it and some don't...and i agree febs, CVs have to listen to both groups 

Sinha18111192crysindGurpreetDiViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index