The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

his update on fb says

Chalo aaj ********* bhi ho gaya...BHARTIYA TV KI JAI HO!!! [By the way, who invented this word consummation for ****** inter********?]

these are his exact words....and we have some comments from others, so it sure is some big thing for SGP team....btw, maine abhi epi nahi dekha hai. and i think i will concur with sheema and laxmi mostly..
please interperet the *** accordingly..I cant copy paste all of it..

@blue: One of the meaning of consummate is : to complete (the union of a marriage) by the first marital ****** inter******.

Refer dictionary.com or Wikipedia( for more details).

Edited by Sweet-Violet - 11 March 2011 at 2:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
coming to ishaan and suhana...i don't know what to say.  I watched the scene first at school, didnt' have my headphones with me, so saw it without the song.  It was okay, not bad.  But yes it did look forced.  

but then i saw the episode with the sound and that song, it did not go so well at all (IMO).  like the lyrics and the actions did not go along...Ouch

I hope we don't see this kind of cheesy romance too often...considering how i watch this with my sisters sometimes, i'm happy seeing cute scenes like the bathroom scene LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlAnjaani_DastaanSinha18111192Shwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

i want to see loads of sushaan's romantic scenes in SGP but like one which we saw when ishaan gifts a photo frame to suhana not like this one......this was TOO HOT TO HANDLE.

True...Too hot to handle...AC se bhi koi faraq nahi padega...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Feefi111192GurpreetDShwets1502

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
They both luked very cuteEmbarrassed but aftr the bed broke i was luk ohhh noo hope they dnt do tht coz it's jst too much n dsn't luk gud at allOuch movies me bhi yeh sab dekhna parta he n now serials me bhi shuro ho gae heAngry But aftr the intimate scene it was damn funny n whn rajni inder elesh got 2 knw wht happenedROFLROFL must say Sushaan luked sooo adorable whn they were embarrasedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18infinity00111192Shwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose-girl

But aftr the intimate scene it was damn funny n whn rajni inder elesh got 2 knw wht happenedROFLROFL must say Sushaan luked sooo adorable whn they were embarrasedLOL

ROFL yeahhh ishaan's face was worth seeing... ROFL I'm sure monday's episode is going to be hilarious as well... would love rajni to question sushaan LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose-girl

They both luked very cuteEmbarrassed but aftr the bed broke i was luk ohhh noo hope they dnt do tht coz it's jst too much n dsn't luk gud at allOuch movies me bhi yeh sab dekhna parta he n now serials me bhi shuro ho gae heAngry But aftr the intimate scene it was damn funny n whn rajni inder elesh got 2 knw wht happenedROFLROFL must say Sushaan luked sooo adorable whn they were embarrasedLOL

Now I think it was a mutual compromise between SGP team and Star Plus,s karta dhartaa, so SGP saved the day by  brnging the essence of SGP. so it was not a total loss.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanSinha18111192Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Where is Rubal and Netri??Disapprove I want them here, as my post is so sookha sookha , I agree with you Shwets, my be I am over reacting because I loved the way they were showing Suhana and Ishaan , s relationship so unique without going into DETAILS,  but this sudden change is bit over for me, I love SGP so much and respect the team so much that feel like they are one of us, they are not like other shows, they are unique, there way of romance touches heart, rings bells, plays violin, gives you feel good feelin, bring smile on you face, they still do but I will not like the hottness, but at the same time, I dont run the show, I dont make TRP,s so I dont count , its the peoples choice, if they like to see everything, channels shows them everything , TRP goes up, so win win situation for everybody, as far as fans like me, they should take a chill pill . Which I have taken so I am chilled.Cool and the day I would feel I lost it then I will gracefully go back watching cartoon network!!!!!

AAwww Thanks 4 missing me..... Tongue  But I agree with U poor Ishaan He did everything right until bed Brock.... But Yes TRP is bound to go up.... This show is special in many aspects... All the characters U can relate to them... Lve them... Scene was nicely put but not like other sereals...Wink
         As for title of the post ... I thought U were talking abt THAT.....Wink  LOL   Nice to clear things up...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192Shwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index